X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ISU/blue

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    Details?
    Two more awful drops. One easy one that should have been a TD. That's 13 or so drops on the year for him. Just awful.
    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by Bozemaniac View Post
      But it's coooold...
      I was there all day. It was very cold with the wind today. Still no excuse for such a piss poor crowd.
      "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
      "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
        I was there all day. It was very cold with the wind today. Still no excuse for such a piss poor crowd.
        Wind was cold, but you're right. What does the west side hold again? 6000?
        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I don't understand it. Everytime wesley comes in the game, he is targeted. It seems like Sumner is being told to look for him. Doesnt make sense!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TailGatr View Post
            I don't understand it. Everytime wesley comes in the game, he is targeted. It seems like Sumner is being told to look for him. Doesnt make sense!!!!!
            If he's open the quarterback is going to throw him the ball. It makes perfect sense. Blame the coaches for putting him in the game, blame Wesley for dropping the passes, but don't blame the quarterback for throwing to an open receiver.
            Originally posted by JackFan96
            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Look at my post. Didnt blame the qb at all!!! The guy can't catch a cold so why is he in and why do they look his way everytime??

Comment

Look at my post. Didnt blame the qb at all!!! The guy can't catch a cold so why is he in and why do they look his way everytime??
                But you said he is open. So what you are telling me that you would have our QB throw to a guy that is covered? That seems much more confusing that throwing to a open guy. Or maybe they have changed the way offenses are supposed to be run.
                -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Adding multiple exclamation points and questions marks does not make your point any less confusing.
                  Originally posted by JackFan96
                  Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Bottom line-- the kid can't catch. Helps us a lot doesn't he.

Comment

Lots of things to like in the game but it was also clear ISU-Blue was a weak opponent. We were in control the entire way but I could see why Stig expressed a little disappointment in the post-game interview that it was not a more dominating win. He has to look at the big picture and always be on guard about complacency. But, I hope he gave the guys a pat on the back in the lockerroom...lots of guys got playing time and there were some nice plays in the game.

We had the right gear on so sitting in the wind was very tolerable. Not sure where the fans were for the game.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                        Lots of things to like in the game but it was also clear ISU-Blue was a weak opponent. We were in control the entire way but I could see why Stig expressed a little disappointment in the post-game interview that it was not a more dominating win. He has to look at the big picture and always be on guard about complacency. But, I hope he gave the guys a pat on the back in the lockerroom...lots of guys got playing time and there were some nice plays in the game.

We had the right gear on so sitting in the wind was very tolerable. Not sure where the fans were for the game.
                        I left happy with a shutout W, but disappointed that we didn't throttle them by more...it felt like kind of an ugly win. It seemed like we really struggled to score on a team that had been outscored something like 150 to 31 in the last three games.

I continue to be disappointed with the play calls, (3rd and 18 and we run a 5 yard dump pass) and the crowd, though I will admit, even I wasn't as "into it" this game as I have been in the past.

My ensemble - Lower half: Thermals and flannel lined blue jeans. Upper half: Thermals, t-shirt, long sleeve t-shirt, two hoodies and a jersey. I was perfectly warm.
                        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

The guy can't catch a cold so why is he in and why do they look his way everytime??
                          Why am I laughing at this comment? I should be considerate of Mr. Wesley's feelings, and I am. So many dropped passes that could have been completions. ZZ fumbling? Looks like enough blame to go around. We got to be ready next Saturday. Touma the good back went down today, but we can count on injuries to the Yotes to get us a win. We have to be ready to play.

Comment

I think the reported 5,300 was an accurate attendance figure. I was one of them. A lot of people left in the third quarter because of the cold wind.
                            Last edited by Jacked_Up; 11-10-2013, 02:00 PM.
                            This space for lease.

Comment

The encouraging news about Wesley is that he has the speed and moves to get wide open. The bad news is that he dropped a likely TD on Saturday. I don't know how many drops he's had this season, but there have been quite a few. Hopefully there's a cure.
                              This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                                The encouraging news about Wesley is that he has the speed and moves to get wide open. The bad news is that he dropped a likely TD on Saturday. I don't know how many drops he's had this season, but there have been quite a few. Hopefully there's a cure.
                                When God made stone he made Wesleys hands! Give Dom Wright a chance. Just as fast and certainly couldn't do any worse!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X