Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UNI

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    There has been a Shriner game for basketball every year.
    oh, thats good. I dont make enough basketball games but it always seemed the football games had some sort of theme if you will. Cereal Bowl, Beef Bowl, Hobo day, Shriners game, Millitary appreciation day etc.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

This week is the Hall of Fame and Military Appreciation. It would be good to have 10K make the game. It would be disappointing to see the yotes start to outdraw the Jackrabbits in football.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

This week is the Hall of Fame and Military Appreciation. It would be good to have 10K make the game. It would be disappointing to see the yotes start to outdraw the Jackrabbits in football.
        yeah and doesnt look good when your trying to convince state officals we need an 18k stadium and we pull in half that or less. makes it look like the only benefit of a larger stadium would be when we have more fans from our rivals coming and they get more seats. hopefully the weather is decent and a good crowd makes it and hope the jacks put on a good show for um.

On a side note, since its military appreciation, it would be cool to do a camo style uni. I know i said i dont like gimmicky ones, but something to honor the troops gets a pass in my book, then they could auction off game jerseys as a fundraiser or something.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
          Maybe they will be ready and who knows but different uniform combination and styles just seems gimmicky to me. Blue Jerseys with yellow numbers and pants will always be the sharpest look, but for a cause i suppose i can be cool with it. didnt we use to have a shriners game for a number of years? or does that still happen some years?
          So IF we lose does the loss fall on the players for being more concerned about the jerseys and how they look than the actual game?
          Originally posted by JackFan96
          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
            So IF we lose does the loss fall on the players for being more concerned about the jerseys and how they look than the actual game?
            No, blame will be placed on the coordinators that are wearing the red hats. Unless this week they are wearing Military hats then blame will be passed down to somebody else.

Comment

Didn't know it was the Military Appreciation game. Now I'm tempted to make the drive up to Brookings.

Comment

IF they are more excited about the jersy color they wear then the excitement they bring to the field, that or getting a new shiny stadium, maybe you never got the jest of my previous comment and views on it. the irony that they are so pumped and send twats of new unis, but that excitment of playing a good game or being pumped up to win the last few games was a bit lacking. So tranlation, focus more on being ready to play hard and smart football and worry less about what you wear to do it.
                Last edited by goon; 10-25-2013, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                  No, blame will be placed on the coordinators that are wearing the red hats. Unless this week they are wearing Military hats then blame will be passed down to somebody else.
                  So you like the coaches wearing red on the sidelines? hmm, Interesting.

Comment

IF they are more excited about the jersy color they wear then the excitement they bring to the field, that or getting a new shiny stadium, maybe you never got the jest of my previous comment and views on it. the irony that they are so pumped and send twats of new unis, but that excitment of playing a good game or being pumped up to win the last few games was a bit lacking. So tranlation, focus more on being ready to play hard and smart football and worry less about what you wear to do it.
                    I'm sure it's a huge issue. And you're correct. I never got the "jest" of it.
                    Originally posted by JackFan96
                    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                      Perhaps anyone wearing a brown belt with black shoes? Anyone wearing an officials uniform is usually a popular target as well.
                      “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

I'm sure it's a huge issue. And you're correct. I never got the "jest" of it.
                        Playing hard and smart football has been a bit of an issue this year, so we might agree on that.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                          Perhaps anyone wearing a brown belt with black shoes? Anyone wearing an officials uniform is usually a popular target as well.
                          I still think brown and black go well together.

Comment

send twats of new unis
                            Lol! Love it!

Comment

Just it be clear, I am blaming Stig, and only him if we lose. This is his recruits and this is his play calling by his coaches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
                              LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                                Lol! Love it!
                                If its present tense its tweets past tense is twats no?

Comment

Working...
                                X