Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SDSU at WIU

Originally posted by Bozemaniac View Post
    Well that's a good start. Sumner to Jones for a 24 yard touchdown, after a JeRyan Butler pick. 7-0 Jacks.
    Nice to see us use the middle of the field. Another pick. Wright this time.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Sumner to Schneider on 4th and goal from the 3 inch line! Touchdown Jackrabbits, 14-0 with 8:33 left in the 1st.

Comment

Zenner had the outside there. Td to Schneider. 14-0 early. NEEDED this start.
        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Nice start for the Jacks. Defense is playing aggressive and the offense is making the Leatherneck D pay for selling out on Zenner by attacking the middle of the field.
          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
          - Steven Wright

Comment

Who are these guys and where were they last weekend? Spectacular start to the game. Spectacular! It's early, but all three phases get an A+ so far.
            Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Syrovatka with a 48 yard field goal. 17-0 Jacks. 4:00 to go in the 1st.

Comment

After the Jacks hold and force a punt, Sumner tosses a pick on first down. Not sure what he was looking at there. Necks have it near midfield.
                Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Sumner throws a pick. Low throw downfield. WIU at their 45.

Comment

Butler with a beautiful fair catch in traffic! Has he returned punts for us before?

Comment

Sack on second down and Western is forced into fourth and long. Great stand by the D. Punt time. We take over at our own 39 after a short punt. Wind looks to be playing a major factor so far.

Comment

Jacks punt to end the 1st. 17-0 Jacks. WIU starts on their own 20.

Comment

Sumner really needs to keep the ball every once in a while on the zone read from the shotgun. I know he's not a runner, but defensive ends are completely selling out on Zenner and Sumner has a guaranteed 10 yards +.
                          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                          - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
                            Butler with a beautiful fair catch in traffic! Has he returned punts for us before?
                            No. But he was first team All State for punt return, so it's not his first time at the rodeo

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2

Comment

17-0 lead with the best RB in FCS and we can't control the ball. This is concerning. Great start, great teams now control the ball and T.O.P. Have to get the running game going or burn them with the pass. If they are stacking the box an keying on Zenner Austin Sumner needs to and should have a big day.
                              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

WIU really struggling. Poor QB play. Time to put them away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
                                LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Working...
                                X