ndsu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ndsu

LLLLEEEEETTTTTTZZZZZ GO RABBITTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Looks like the rain should be east by game time and the sun shining. A little cool but shouldnt be a bad day.

Comment

Rabbits

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
          Looks like the rain should be east by game time and the sun shining. A little cool but shouldnt be a bad day.
          This weather should make that grass grow and soften the ground. It will not be a turf like day for field conditions.
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

They made us park our bus on Jackrabbit Drive. Lol.

Good luck today. Gonna be a battle!

Comment

First test I was happy to score a zero on. Glad I can tell spectacular green from ugly-ass blue.

Just messing with you all. Looking forward to a great game from both teams.

Comment

Thanks to all the Jacks for the hospitality. Met a fair number of you guys. Had a good time and hope host you guys at a tailgate next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
                  Doesn't matter how strong Zenner is if our line gets manhandled by NDSU like it did last year.
                  Umm. Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
                    I still have nightmares of the Bison lineman tackling Zenner in the backfield on every other play.
                    Now I'm headed to therapy.

Comment

The O-line got absolutely destroyed. Am I wrong in think the Bison have a better D-Line than Nebraska
                      "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                        The O-line got absolutely destroyed. Am I wrong in think the Bison have a better D-Line than Nebraska
                        Nope.

I had my wife and two girls (4 and 2) with me for most of tailgating. About an hour from kickoff, they went to my inlaws. Upon arriving there after the game myself, my mother in law asked my oldest who was playing "the jackrabbits and ummmm..." -long pause whilst she remembered the color of clothes other people were wearing- "the Packers".

I let out a chuckle, "for the way their defense played, it could just as well have been, honey, it could just as well have been."
                        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

mmiller_34 over on AGS posted this interesting stat:

Originally posted by mmiller_34
                          SDSU's last 8 losses have been to UNI, NDSU, or an FBS team.
                          9-28-13 ndsu
                          9-21-13 nebraska
                          12-1-12 ndsu
                          11-10-12 ndsu
                          10-20-12 uni
                          9-1-12 kansas
                          10-22-11 ndsu
                          10-15-11 uni

One more shot this year to finally get a win vs one of them....GET IT DONE. (but let's worry about SIU, WIU and Mo. St. first)
                          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                            That was without our stud senior NG, Ryan Drevlow. IMO, he's the best NG in the MVFC and didn't play due to injury.

Comment

Working...
                            X