Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ndsu

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    Perusing the tailgating policies on gojacks, I'm not seeing that it says what containers are/aren't allowed.

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...B_OEM_ID=15000
    There is a link in your attachment that says no glass and cans must be in a koozie. I'll just have to bring some cups.

Comment

Thanks for the info guys. Gotta bring bottles as I'm bringing homebrew...but I'll make sure to bring cups as well so people can try if they wish.

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
        Bottles are not allowed. Need to pour it into a cup. UPD has accosted me on this very subject more than once.
        ... says the lawyer.
        “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
          ... says the lawyer.
          What's the old saying? Do as I say....
          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
            It would take more than a Jack win to humble a Bison fan. They're impervious to modesty of any sort.
            I started reading the thread on Bisonville. What a mistake. I'd swear Lombardi is coaching the 1985 Bears against us.

I also don't understand the ragging on Brookings. At all. It's seriously lost on me. Brookings is a great little college town.
            "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
            "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Bottles are not allowed. Need to pour it into a cup. UPD has accosted me on this very subject more than once.
              They were still making an issue of glass bottles the past game. All must be poured immediately into cup when bottle is opened. They have begun early sweep(more than 1/2 hour before kickoff) to inform tailgaters that the lots are closing prior to the game. the first game did not have the announcements in our area. They should stay busy patrolling the Bison areas this week.
              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I also don't understand the ragging on Brookings. At all. It's seriously lost on me. Brookings is a great little college town.
                I wish I could still live in Brookings. Awesome town...not too big....not too small. So many great memories! If I ever move back to South Dakota B-town is at the top of a very short list of places I would move to.

Comment

I started reading the thread on Bisonville. What a mistake. I'd swear Lombardi is coaching the 1985 Bears against us.

Agree very much with both points here. The only thing I did not like about Brookings was the winter, and the town has improved a lot since I left a decade ago. Speaking of winters, I've seen Fargo in January. Even Ditka-Bohl and his team of '85 Bears-like, capable of beating Alabama (yes, there IS a Bisonville thread arguing this), future Hall of Famers can't melt the ice there on a dark Tuesday night!

Comment

Typical Bison fans KUlawJack....

Comment

• Re: ndsu

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                      Wow, everyone needs to take a chill pill. Nebraska beat you, not Wartburg. You went toe to toe with a pretty darn good BCS team for a quarter and a half. I was in Flagstaff watching and was impressed. AND CHEERING FOR YOU. Take these guys down and humble them somewhat. Three Catrabbit....same color different assholes? Wow. Anyway, good luck Saturday.

Jealous buddy??

Win 10 NCs and go 7-3 against FBS schools in 10 games but I guess that is pretty mediocre compared to USD's football accomplishments.... But, whatever. See you in Fargo for another beatdown.

Comment

Let me get this straight Bison fan in nw mn-----u can b arrogant and a jerk because u win championships? Wow, please stay in Fargo this weekend. We'll take your classy fans, not fans like u. Hope its a great game and good luck.

Comment

Are the mods on vacation? Or are they letting a lot go since it is NDSU week? IMO, there's been a fair amount of smack in this thread.......carry on!

Comment

It appears that Bison will be in line at this time. 8 ports potty on east side. There is still 24 hours though.
                            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Beer is on ice. Hope to meet lots of you guys in person! Flag me down if you see me walking through your lot and I'll give ya a beer!

Comment

Lets face it, if we had won back to back NCs we would have plenty of fans who would be a**holes and egos bigger then.... but NDSU fans a lot of them are like that every year. Thats funny ragging on brookings. Not like Fargo is anything to write home about. The only good thing about Fargo is its not vermilion. not meant as smack, I think that town just stinks.
                                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                                X