Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: nebraska GDT

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
    No doubt Nebraska has better athletes, but to give up these kind of yards and QB efficiency there has to be something wrong with either the game plan, the defensive communication, or both.
    Not one forced punt...

Comment

At this point you have to hope that things don't get totally out of hand , and that no one gets hurt. A couple of times the Nebraska DB's have taken low shots at Zenner's knees to force him out of bounds which worries me.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
        At this point you have to hope that things don't get totally out of hand , and that no one gets hurt. A couple of times the Nebraska DB's have taken low shots at Zenner's knees to force him out of bounds which worries me.
        It's not out of hand now? I'd feel different if the defense had shown any ability to stop Nebraska. At all.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
          It's not out of hand now? I'd feel different if the defense had shown any ability to stop Nebraska. At all.
          Ended up at BWW's in brookings for the first half. First quarter was A LOT of fun (too bad they torched our D). Second quarter not as fun.

Home now, figured kids would be up from their naps. I was correct. Won't see any of the 2nd half.
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

These btn announcers... "Sumner hasn't thrown an interception" *throws pick "Syrovatka has 16 straight made field goals" *misses field goal

Comment

Exactly the kind of game feared would occur. NU needs to run up the score to seem "adequate" after UCLA meltdown. Bo Pelini can't afford a loss prior to the B1G championship game. And that'd better be much closer than the WI debacle of last year.

Comment

Welp.

The first quarter WAS a lot of fun, anyway.

(yeah, that was a callback)
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                  Welp.

The first quarter WAS a lot of fun, anyway.

(yeah, that was a callback)
                  how'd they just get 52?
                  "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                    how'd they just get 52?

Pick six.
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                      Exactly the kind of game feared would occur. NU needs to run up the score to seem "adequate" after UCLA meltdown. Bo Pelini can't afford a loss prior to the B1G championship game. And that'd better be much closer than the WI debacle of last year.
                      Agreed. But I'll add a note. NDSU wouldn't let this happen. The expect to complete with the big boys. We still HOPE to.
                      Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Ugh. What the heck Sumner? Don't fall down in the backfield to avoid the hit...

Comment

Our defense got run over today. Not fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Bozemaniac View Post
                            Our defense got run over today. Not fun to watch.
                            D good enough against Butler. Pretty awful every other game. Absolutely pathetic today. A huge point of concern going forward. Huge. If you don't think so, you're a fool.
                            Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Exactly. Been pushed around every game. We need bigger and better athletes on that side of the ball.
                              Originally posted by JackFan96
                              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

F*** you ESPN and your 56-3 prediction .....F*** off!!Bo Pelini imitation....

Comment

Working...
                                X