• Show
Clear All

Re: nebraska GDT

Welp.

The first quarter was a lot of fun.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

All day to pass and Austin throws a killer interception. Right to the dude who should have been very easy to see.

One play later, Nebraska scores. Long pass. Our defense sucks something fierce.and I mean it's awful.

This one's over.
      Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Run the fking ball. Defense blows oh well

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
          Welp.

The first quarter was a lot of fun.
          Too good to be true.

Comment

Our defense is a half-second too slow across the board. Secondary, the line. I saw it against UND when they were making their comeback; we'd get to Mollberg just a step too late and he'd make his 73 yard pass to Hardin or that duck pass to whomever. Today we've got coverage but not close enough to break up those 3rd down plays or that last touchdown. Not sure how you fix that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bozemaniac View Post
              Our defense is a half-second too slow across the board. Secondary, the line. I saw it against UND when they were making their comeback; we'd get to Mollberg just a step too late and he'd make his 73 yard pass to Hardin or that duck pass to whomever. Today we've got coverage but not close enough to break up those 3rd down plays or that last touchdown. Not sure how you fix that.
              Better athletes. Hate to say it but it's true.
              Originally posted by JackFan96
              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Jacks just miss a 4th and 13 conversion at the Husker 15. I finally got video and it looked really, really close, but not enough to overturn the ruling on the field.

Comment

And now the Huskers are just smashing it down the field at the end of the half. We gave up a sure 3 points and might let Nebraska get points for themselves. :10 left, 3rd and goal UNL.

Comment

Defense = joke.
                    Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Well it was fun while it lasted

Comment

Field goal for the Huskers at the end of the half. 38-17 UNL.

Comment

Maybe Nebraska will have a second half like last week...

That's what I'll hope for while drinking the rest of my beer.

Comment

Thirty-eight points in a half against ANYBODY is a total crap effort. One good defensive play the entire half. No kid gives at halftime. It's time to chew some serious ass. It didn't matter for today because this game is oooooooooooooooooooooooover. But the point needs to be made that the D needs to act like it's played the game before. Unacceptable effort.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                              Better athletes. Hate to say it but it's true.
                              There's no question they have better athletes but the D isn't even putting up a fight. Get a stop for goodness sake....

Comment

No doubt Nebraska has better athletes, but to give up these kind of yards and QB efficiency there has to be something wrong with either the game plan, the defensive communication, or both.
                                If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                                - Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
                                X