Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New SDSU Football Stadium Site Plan

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    Nidaros; do you still need to give to the Jackrabbit Club for the annual donation as well?
    One time seat fee (stadium gift) plus you need to maintain what your Jackrabbit Club donation was/is.
    http://danajdykhousestadium.com/wp-c...ofIntent-1.pdf

Comment

The agreement is binding as it is essentially a promise from the purchaser to pay the stated amount over the terms agreed upon. In return you will receive a seat and any amenities included as part of the agreement.

For all special seating there are different terms of agreement. For club seats its $750/seat/year along with an initial one time donation to the stadium fund equivalent to the number of seats purchased. In my case I have agreed to lease 2 seats for 10 years at $1500/year. My one time donation is therefore $1500.

There are shorter terms as well. 7 years at $850/seat and 5 years at $1000 per seat.

It very clearly states that you must maintain your Jackrabbit Club annual commitment or, if you don't have one, you must establish one.

I think its a great way to fund the project. There are many many more options for season tickets all around the stadium that don't require any commitment other than season ticket purchase. Best of both worlds in my opinion.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
        Nidaros; do you still need to give to the Jackrabbit Club for the annual donation as well?
        Old Hare, UWM and SDSU pretty much answered your question, and I suppose I would still be a member any way. The agreement spells that out very clearly that you have to be a Jackrabbit Club member for 10 years when you sign this agreement.

I just got off the phone with someone in the Athletic Development office and the person I talked to pretty much confirmed what I was thinking in terms of the agreement. If you die before the ten years are up it states that they may hold your estate liable, but Brian, the guy I talked to said that in reality they will try to work with your estate and try to find someone to buy the seat. They are more or less covering their a@@ legally. So the bark is bigger than the bite. The best part is you have access to the club room and don't have to stand in line for concessions or restroom plus a chance to warm up in late November. I am looking forward to the club seat in 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
          The agreement is binding as it is essentially a promise from the purchaser to pay the stated amount over the terms agreed upon. In return you will receive a seat and any amenities included as part of the agreement.

For all special seating there are different terms of agreement. For club seats its $750/seat/year along with an initial one time donation to the stadium fund equivalent to the number of seats purchased. In my case I have agreed to lease 2 seats for 10 years at $1500/year. My one time donation is therefore $1500.

There are shorter terms as well. 7 years at $850/seat and 5 years at $1000 per seat.

It very clearly states that you must maintain your Jackrabbit Club annual commitment or, if you don't have one, you must establish one.

I think its a great way to fund the project. There are many many more options for season tickets all around the stadium that don't require any commitment other than season ticket purchase. Best of both worlds in my opinion.
          Very well put and complete. I was a bit concerned when I made the first post, that some would think this agreement applied to all seating and it does not.

Comment

I should mention that the one time seat fee donation is not due until August 1st, 2016 and that it can be paid in one lump sum or via installments over time. They will work with you to make it happen if you want to be part of this historic process.

Again, keep in mind, these agreements are just for those interested in helping to fund the stadium and wanting special amenities. There will be great options for season ticket seats throughout the stadium and different prices depending upon location, quality of the seat.

Its a revolutionary change for the SDSU football program.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Reading this thread gets me really excited for the new stadium. I will never be able to afford the special seating, but I am pumped that that option is available to those who can. Having a variety of option for prices/seating/amenities opens the SDSU experience up to a much broader range of people. This is awesome.
              One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                I should mention that the one time seat fee donation is not due until August 1st, 2016 and that it can be paid in one lump sum or via installments over time. They will work with you to make it happen if you want to be part of this historic process.

Again, keep in mind, these agreements are just for those interested in helping to fund the stadium and wanting special amenities. There will be great options for season ticket seats throughout the stadium and different prices depending upon location, quality of the seat.

Its a revolutionary change for the SDSU football program.
                You can also do installments for your jackrabbit club donation. Im going to start in June doing that. Im going to double my donation by doing it that way. Its easier to have a certain amount deducted from my account monthly than come up with a lump sum.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                  You can also do installments for your jackrabbit club donation. Im going to start in June doing that. Im going to double my donation by doing it that way. Its easier to have a certain amount deducted from my account monthly than come up with a lump sum.
                  Yes. My JC contribution is auto debited from my account every month. Works great for me.

Comment

The east side stand structure is well underway.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Wow, I got all nostalgic looking at that picture. I need to get back for a game this year.

Comment

What strikes me about slosho's photos is the new structure dwarf's the current structure which is CAS. This is going to be a very impressive structure.

Comment

Gage Brothers, Inc. ‏@GageBrothers
                              Progress at the new @GoJacksSDSU football stadium. Our #precast panels should start going up next week. pic.twitter.com/R1RDmjeuFy

https://twitter.com/GageBrothers/sta...959040/photo/1

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                                Gage Brothers, Inc. ‏@GageBrothers
                                Progress at the new @GoJacksSDSU football stadium. Our #precast panels should start going up next week. pic.twitter.com/R1RDmjeuFy

https://twitter.com/GageBrothers/sta...959040/photo/1
                                I can't see the picture (twitter blocked at work). Curious if this means the concrete riser sections. Would think they aren't ready for any type of exterior panel......

Comment

Working...
                                X