Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New SDSU Football Stadium Site Plan

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
    Some more picture updates from my buddy.

you didn't by chance periscope did you?

Comment

Originally posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post
      you didn't by chance periscope did you?
      These are just the pictures I get from a friend. Next Tuesday at noon I will be. I'll post the link when it's up on my Twitter and share the pictures I take.
      Last edited by WestSideRabbit; 02-11-2016, 09:17 PM.
      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
        Football season ticket renewal information came in the mail yesterday. Season tickets are $170/seat. Also they lowered some of the required Jackrabbit Club memberships dues per seat and there are sections (East side on the corners) where there is no Jackrabbit Club members dues.
        I called about a month ago and asked the ticket office for them to send me information about season tickets for next year. Do they send that stuff out? I haven't received anything. Just curious what others have done. Maybe it will be sent out in a few months. I'm finally back within driving distance of Brookings and can attend more games instead of just a few a year.
        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
          I called about a month ago and asked the ticket office for them to send me information about season tickets for next year. Do they send that stuff out? I haven't received anything. Just curious what others have done. Maybe it will be sent out in a few months. I'm finally back within driving distance of Brookings and can attend more games instead of just a few a year.
          I don't know if you saw this in an earlier post, but here's a link to the information.

http://www.backthejacks.com/ViewArti...B_OEM_ID=15030

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
            You ll get a envelope fill the info and forms also I just got mine this week.
            Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Call Brian Brunner at the Foundation if you have questions. He's very helpful and will answer any questions you may have about getting you into season tickets, the Jackrabbit Club, etc.
              "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
              "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Sorry I didn't get a periscope going today. It was pretty noisy in there.

This is the Club Room. It is huge.

Comment

Some how I can not picture rowdy fans boozing it up. Nice pictures Westside.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                    Some how I can not picture rowdy fans boozing it up. Nice pictures Westside.
                    You mean spirited fans enjoying a nice cold beer while cheering on their favorite team? You like to call other people out for snarky posts, what about yours?

Comment

View from the Loge seating, overlooking the Club seats.

Counter spaces in the Suite level rooms

All the rows of Suites.

President's Suite. This room is much bigger than it appears and will also have a cool porch area.

Comment

The press will have the best seat in the house. Holy smokes.

Coaches box will be taking shape soon.

Hospitality area for the press. They have it pretty nice.

Interview and TV rooms. There are four of these next to each other on the media level.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                          You mean spirited fans enjoying a nice cold beer while cheering on their favorite team? You like to call other people out for snarky posts, what about yours?
                          Mine was not intended to be snarky, but quite the contrary, but if you think its snarky then your skin must be thinner than mine.

Comment

Again, sorry that I couldn't get a Periscope going. I will try to get photos up once a month of the progress. The pictures don't do justice to how big the inside feels. It is crazy. I know the crew working on it is incredibly proud to be working on one of the coolest buildings Brookings has ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                              Again, sorry that I couldn't get a Periscope going. I will try to get photos up once a month of the progress. The pictures don't do justice to how big the inside feels. It is crazy. I know the crew working on it is incredibly proud to be working on one of the coolest buildings Brookings has ever seen.
                              Is there going to be an open house to tour it before its offically in action with the first game?
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                                Is there going to be an open house to tour it before its offically in action with the first game?
                                I would wager there will be numerous opportunities for tours or groups to tour the facility.
                                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
                                X