Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New SDSU Football Stadium Site Plan

Originally posted by slosho View Post
    Completly with you on this, especally on the play clock, it looks cobbeled togther.
    With you as well. I guess I really hate how much extra stuff (advertising) is around the board. When it all started coming together, I was envisioning something a little more clean like Nebraska's Memorial Stadium screen. I get it, we're not Nebraska nor have their $$$, nor ever will be or have, and need to advertise, but yeah, it just looks ugly.

"Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

New aerial photo of stadium.
      https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CYhwb45U0AATQMa.jpg:large

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
        That looks really cool! I hope the coaches do not show that picture to too many Arizona/Florida recruits. With all that snow, it could remind them how cold it can get.

Comment

Are majority of seats in new West Stands benches or seat back chairs. Obviously the Loge Seats will be.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
            Are majority of seats in new West Stands benches or seat back chairs. Obviously the Loge Seats will be.
            http://danajdykhousestadium.com/seating/club-seats/

Yellow seats are seat back chairs. Blue seats are benches w/ back rests (same as the East & South seats)

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
              I have signed up for Club seating and better have a seat back chair. Its costing 750 per year, but some of that is a deductible gift, like about 207.50. Way I figure I am paying 490 bucks for the seat and use of the club room. At least I wont have that drunken women behind me yelling at every one that comes up the aisle.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                I have signed up for Club seating and better have a seat back chair. Its costing 750 per year, but some of that is a deductible gift, like about 207.50. Way I figure I am paying 490 bucks for the seat and use of the club room. At least I wont have that drunken women behind me yelling at every one that comes up the aisle.
                I think I heard that she was moving to the club seats so she could join you in the club room! Want to sell your ticket for 1/2 price?

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
                  I think I heard that she was moving to the club seats so she could join you in the club room! Want to sell your ticket for 1/2 price?
                  This lady will be high in the sky in a corp. suite, I hope.

Comment

Anyone know how the premium seating sales are going for the new stadium?
                    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                      Anyone know how the premium seating sales are going for the new stadium?
                      Heard it was picking up speed but it needs to continue on that mark to get to where they want/need it to be.

Comment

Football season ticket renewal information came in the mail yesterday. Season tickets are $170/seat. Also they lowered some of the required Jackrabbit Club memberships dues per seat and there are sections (East side on the corners) where there is no Jackrabbit Club members dues.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                          Football season ticket renewal information came in the mail yesterday. Season tickets are $170/seat. Also they lowered some of the required Jackrabbit Club memberships dues per seat and there are sections (East side on the corners) where there is no Jackrabbit Club members dues.
                          Was the basketball info with the football renewal? I thought I heard that both would be due at the same time.
                          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                            Was the basketball info with the football renewal? I thought I heard that both would be due at the same time.
                            Yes it was.

Comment

Many different plans an options.

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
                                Many different plans an options.
                                That was my understanding. I haven't seen the packet because of the blizzard there was no mail here. There should be multiple different season ticket package options with a variety of different pricing for football.
                                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                                X