Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New SDSU Football Stadium Site Plan

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
    Having said that, I will buck back against TK to this extent, when I asked Justin Sell the same question, what happens if I kick the bucket and/or become physically unable to attend games, his answer was "under any difficult circumstance we would want to work with the ticket holders".
    My in between the lines interpretation is: We do not wish to join the other unsecured creditors who might otherwise file claims against your estate. With that, I just penned in the blanks on LOI and its in a envelope to be mailed next week. I am excited about getting a decent seat for the opening game of the 2016 season.

Comment

i'm really confused about all the numbers flying around here. what will be the cost, per seat, per game? figuring all the fees and seat price into one number.

Comment

Depends where you want to sit starting 2016. The per seat donation varies based on location and/or amenities(seat type).

Comment

Originally posted by KI DRIVER View Post
          i'm really confused about all the numbers flying around here. what will be the cost, per seat, per game? figuring all the fees and seat price into one number.
          Other than just being a season ticket holder in 2016, with a normal allocation by priority points, the first premium level up from being a season ticket holder, is the Club Seat option. The Club Seat section is the top section of the west stadium seating (just below the Loge and Suites, which are more costly) The early schematic shows 11 rows in this section, although I am sure that is flexible at this point and may change).

You can reserve and retain your seating here (if LOI is signed and returned to HPER by May 1, you would be in the first allocation group...done by priority points...to obtain the best seating within the Club Seat section). You have three options, 5 years, 7 years and 10 years. A one-time Stadium Gift is required for each of the premium areas. In the Club Seat section, it is equal to the annual seat ticket, and is due in August 2016. Under the 5 year plan, one Club seat is $1,000 per season (requiring a one-time Stadium gift of $1,000 as noted above). This reserves your seat in the Club Seat area for 5 years. For 7 years, it is $850 per year (Stadium gift of $850) and for 10 years, it is $750 per year (gift of $850). You are asked to continue your current level of Jackrabbit Club donation.

Amenities included are reserved extra-wide seating with chairbacks, armrests and drink holders, access to the large Club Room, indoor bar and lounge seating, all food and beverages at no cost, multiple flat screen monitors, CCTV, distributed TV, stellite TV and WiFi, pre-game through post-game access, parking pass, upscale restrooms and enhanced concessions.

Comment

that really didn't answer my question. lets say 50 yard line 15 rows up. how much will a ticket cost, per seat, per game? $100, $125? more? less?

Comment

that really didn't answer my question. lets say 50 yard line 15 rows up. how much will a ticket cost, per seat, per game? $100, $125? more? less?
              You could ask the SDSU Ticket Office, I suppose . . .
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                You could ask the SDSU Ticket Office, I suppose . . .
                When all else fails ask the people that are actually selling the tickets.

Comment

Why do you care? You can't afford it.

Comment

001.jpg002.jpg
                    003.jpg

So here's the Jackrabbit Club donation chart for the new stadium.. So if you wanted 50 yard line, not club seats, it would be $300 for the donation and $165 for the tickets. So $465 total by 5 games would be $93 a game on the home side.
                    Go State! Go State!

Comment

thank you.

Comment

Assuming a six game season: $300 donation plus $160 per ticket(Estimate) = $76/seat/game
                        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                          Why do you care? You can't afford it.
                          Play nice . . .
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

It would be in the numbers that some season ticket holders may move to a game day ticket. The price of whiskey has definitely gone up. It is much like the price of bison, yote, and hobo day tickets. There may be some specials for the rest of the games. The athletic department is trying to get their business plan together in order to know where the money is coming. It is discouraging if one finds themselves not able to put together the season tickets, but you will be more than welcome to purchase the game day tickets and there is likely some of that in the business plan as well when an abrupt change is made like this. You may even be able to save a few dollars with this approach and realize that you may be in different seats each game. Each person needs to weigh the circumstances for himself and decide the best route to take. All the seats are likely to have the same type of seat if it is on the 50 or on the 10 yard line. Meanwhile there is time to sift the facts.
                            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                              Play nice . . .
                              Oh, I will. Upon checking some of KI's past posts he seemed to be trying to draw out the negatives of the AD's plan for raising 7.2 million. I took his question to be less than sincere, in particular his snubbing of Jack#1 reply which I felt contained all the information he needed to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                                Oh, I will. Upon checking some of KI's past posts he seemed to be trying to draw out the negatives of the AD's plan for raising 7.2 million. I took his question to be less than sincere, in particular his snubbing of Jack#1 reply which I felt contained all the information he needed to know.
                                i was just trying to get a ball park number for the total cost, if one was to get season tickets.....i don't know what's negative about that.

Comment

Working...
                                X