Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New SDSU Football Stadium Site Plan

Originally posted by goon View Post
    I think what slosho is pointing out is like the changes at frost. They tried to spin it like it was a positive for the students to move behind the baskets but they only people who are happy about it are the alumni who took their seating. Its not like the students went to the admin asking to get different seats.
    Have you never heard of the Coyote Crazies?

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
      Anyone else find if funny yoteforev was crowing about leading SDSU by ONE game in the all-time football series?
      yotemeal, Likely a different person.

Comment

I don't think that claim from yotemeal is even true. I believe that with the Jacks' victory this year, the series is tied 50-50 with seven ties. The Jacks have dominated the last couple of decades and likely will pull ahead next year when the game will be played in Brookings.
        This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
          I don't think that claim from yotemeal is even true. I believe that with the Jacks' victory this year, the series is tied 50-50 with seven ties. The Jacks have dominated the last couple of decades and likely will pull ahead next year when the game will be played in Brookings.
          Yotemeal's claim that USD leads the football series by one game is part of his message board "signature". Not everyone uses a signature but you can go to your profile and add a signature which will then appear on every post you make. Yotemeal set his up prior to this football season -- accurate when created but now inaccurate. I was going to suggest to Yotemeal (he's a good guy) that he modify his signature but on reflection, I think it's best left inaccurate. Readers will wonder whether any of the remainder of his signature is accurate. .

How 'bout that new stadium? If you know your local legislator, ask them to vote in favor of the bill that will be submitted on behalf of the Board of Regents, which will approve the stadium plan and declare an "emergency" so that the bill becomes effective upon signing by the Gov...then its on to selling the bonds and breaking the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
            I apologize to anyone who has taken offense on the politician and lawyer comment. It is my understanding that a , would translate joking and lighthearted humor. I guess I am mistaken.
            No problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
              The key word is likely. If the gap closes as much as it did from 12 to 13, then I think we will have a ball game. If not, I would expect you to continue your streak. BTW...good luck out west this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                The key word is likely. If the gap closes as much as it did from 12 to 13, then I think we will have a ball game. If not, I would expect you to continue your streak. BTW...good luck out west this weekend.
                Thanks we will need it.

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                  No worries. I thought yours was a joke. My response was in jest, with a hint of "hey, we're not all that bad." I'm not saying I'm not one of the bad ones, but guys like JackJD surely aren't. No offense taken.
                  You know the old expression about not liking a lawyer until you need one? I know a lot of good ones.

Comment

I break my nine-month board silence to simply pop in and assault KUlawJack's indefensible collegiate drinking record, and all hell breaks loose. My signature is fixed.
                    University of South Dakota:
                    Oldest university of the Dakotas; Home of S.D.'s only accredited law, medical and business schools; S.D.'s designated liberal arts institution; National scholars galore; Alma mater of 10 S.D. governors, 20 members of Congress, all sitting S.D. Supreme Ct. justices and 1/2 of all S.D. physicians; Warmer than Brookings; Where JackMD received his advanced degree!

Comment

Originally posted by yotemeal View Post
                      I break my nine-month board silence to simply pop in and assault KUlawJack's indefensible collegiate drinking record, and all hell breaks loose. My signature is fixed.
                      Thanks, Yotemeal. I'm not sure I'd brag about USD being the alma mater of 20 members of Congress, however.
                      This space for lease.

Comment

We both know better than that. I'm happy I am not aware of how much money I spent on beer/whiskey/shots in college. I still wonder who stepped in after I graduated to pay the utility bill at Cubby's every month.
                        "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                        "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Just friendly ribbing, as for being warmer....Yes, yes you are.

I'll make a deal with you, if the yotes beat us next year I'll change my signature for at least 50 posts. It can say whatever you would like in 25 characters or less in font size 5. If we win I buy you a beer(s) at Wooden Legs after the game.... you of course must wear an SDSU hat while drinking said beer(s).

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                            Just friendly ribbing, as for being warmer....Yes, yes you are.

I'll make a deal with you, if the yotes beat us next year I'll change my signature for at least 50 posts. It can say whatever you would like in 25 characters or less in font size 5. If we win I buy you a beer(s) at Wooden Legs after the game.... you of course must wear an SDSU hat while drinking said beer(s).
                            He already owes me dinner for this year's game!
                            "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                            "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                              He already owes me dinner for this year's game!
                              Guess he can buy the pizzas then can't he? Wooden Legs has excellent ones.

Comment

Just in: Per @SellnSDSU, the Board of Regents unanimously approved moving the SDSU football stadium proposal on to the State Legislature.
                                From TV. Great news!

Comment

Working...
                                X