Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New SDSU Football Stadium Site Plan

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    Beverage holders are in club seating they are located in front of your seats on the backside of the seats in front of you.
    Thanks, I guess I never noticed. Looking forward to the Sept 10, and climbing four tiers of steps will be good for me.

Comment

• New SDSU Football Stadium Site Plan

Impressive coverage in the print edition of today's Argus as well, including the headline story and multiple pages inside the first section of the paper. Among the open house, concert and first game there's going to be plenty of publicity for SDSU. The "raising of the brand" process at work.
      Last edited by Southeast; 08-29-2016, 04:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
        If we are going down that road.... Nothing takes away from the allure of a team running out through "smoke" like seeing two guys standing there shooting said smoke out of big fire extinguishers. At least try to hide them a little. Always thought that was very cheesy.

But it I digress, the stadium looks fantastic.
        Completely agree. Hopefully they polish things like this up going forward with the new digs, but I have my doubts.

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
          YES. YES YES YES. Always have looked at that and thought it looks like a complete lack of effort there. Is it honestly that hard to at least attempt to obscure the view of those two guys?
          What?!?!? I am floored...I had no idea this was going on
          With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
            YES. YES YES YES. Always have looked at that and thought it looks like a complete lack of effort there. Is it honestly that hard to at least attempt to obscure the view of those two guys?

For the next NDSU game, get the two guys to stand in a couple of old abandoned-farm outhouses imported for the occasion.

And do the smoke for the Bison when they come on the field.

(Not sure if smack or not . . . need ruling from the judges.)
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
              For the next NDSU game, get the two guys to stand in a couple of old abandoned-farm outhouses imported for the occasion.

Come to think of it, given the lyrics of the old song, might be more fitting for the next USD game.

(Yeah, that one's definitely smack. I go off to huddle in the Naughty Corner for a time.)
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Brilliance should never be constituted as smack...

...do the smoke for them only if we can make the smoke green though...

Comment

So on Saturday during the open house, there were some scoreboard sections (displaying score, time, down, etc.) sitting in the stadium underneath the stands of the current student section. I couldn't tell if they were old or new, they looked used, but found it interesting they were in the stadium. Any idea if they are maybe being installed somewhere on the north end prior to September 10th?
                  "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
                    So on Saturday during the open house, there were some scoreboard sections (displaying score, time, down, etc.) sitting in the stadium underneath the stands of the current student section. I couldn't tell if they were old or new, they looked used, but found it interesting they were in the stadium. Any idea if they are maybe being installed somewhere on the north end prior to September 10th?
                    I believe the plan is to integrate them inside as nostalgic memorbelia

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                      I believe the plan is to integrate them inside as nostalgic memorbelia
                      Aha...that makes sense too, I guess.
                      "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post

They where definitely from the old scoreboard
                        Last edited by Gojacks2487; 08-29-2016, 07:37 PM. Reason: Spelling error
                        Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Add some cs gas (like basic training recruits get in gas mask training)so they're all excreting mucas and eyes watering right before kick off.....HA!!!!
                          I suppose some killjoy would consider that an unfair advantage though,and wreck a good laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Gojacks2487 View Post
                            They where defiantly from the old scoreboard
                            So were they defiant because they were boldly resistant or challenging to work with? That would definitely be nostalgic.
                            (This is not intended to be smack against Gojacks2487. My wife and daughters have always mocked my spelling and memory, so I can defiantly/definitely relate.)

Comment

Watched last nights midco magazine. They did a feature on CAS and at the end showed a rendering of the vision of CAS in 1957. Starts aroun the 9:30 nark

https://youtu.be/3E04NFwfRGg

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                                Another photo. I would assume something will be on the left side.
                                https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CqzxjxmV...jpg&name=large
                                Just saw a photo on Twitter. They are putting another one of those goofy shields on the left side on the back of the scoreboard. Man, I do not like that shield design at all. I would have preferred a large stretch SD in the middle of the board.
                                "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                                "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Working...
                                X