Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New SDSU Football Stadium Site Plan

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
    I received an email, as I'm sure many of you did, regarding a big announcement on March 1 with regard to a grand opening of the new stadium two days before the game against Drake. The email said SDSU expects 25,000 people for this event. What on earth could this possibly be? Let the wild speculation commence!!!
    Heard about it about a month ago. It's the reason I've been trying to get information on tickets and buy them before it became public. Should be a fun time.
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
      I received an email, as I'm sure many of you did, regarding a big announcement on March 1 with regard to a grand opening of the new stadium two days before the game against Drake. The email said SDSU expects 25,000 people for this event. What on earth could this possibly be? Let the wild speculation commence!!!
      How about a film festival using the video board?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H7uUYDiVjM
      Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

I imagine a concert? Maybe Luke Bryan 😡🔫

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

It's 100% a concert. It may or may not involve a company that is run by a guy whose name may or may not be on the new stadium.
          Originally posted by JackFan96
          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
            It's 100% a concert. It may or may not involve a company that is run by a guy whose name may or may not be on the new stadium.
            I did not know Dana Dykhouse was in in the entertainment business or is he?

Comment

I'm rooting for a ritual sacrifice of a live Bison. Need to exorcise some demons for a new era of Jackrabbit football.

That should draw about 25k.
              If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
              - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                I'm rooting for a ritual sacrifice of a live Bison. Need to exorcise some demons for a new era of Jackrabbit football.

That should draw about 25k.
                Now that's a great idea
                Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Chuck Brennan?
                  I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Aramark: The Musical!
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                      Aramark: The Musical!
                      Aramark and their over priced popcorn made last year but been in a sealed bin for awhile.

Comment

Coach Jason Eck Periscoping tour of the stadium
                        https://www.periscope.tv/w/1ypKdWBoqZnxW
                        Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 02-24-2016, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Awesome facility going up for football. Will they be done in six months or will the Jacks be playing the first home game some place else? Lots of work left by the looks of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hareofthedog View Post
                            Awesome facility going up for football. Will they be done in six months or will the Jacks be playing the first home game some place else? Lots of work left by the looks of it.
                            I was told a few weeks ago they were 4 weeks ahead of schedule (original schedule had us being ready by opening game).

Comment

On the periscope the guide mentions the roof top adjacent to the President's suite will not be a terrace for people to go out on as renderings have shown. I thought that was a great feature, and I was hoping it would be utilized on the back of the suite level as well; looking towards campus where the entrance sticks out. Those are the kind of unique amenities that give a stadium character. I know this will be a great facility, but I hope we are taking advantage of the opportunities that are presented.

Comment

Originally posted by LARabbit View Post
                                On the periscope the guide mentions the roof top adjacent to the President's suite will not be a terrace for people to go out on as renderings have shown. I thought that was a great feature, and I was hoping it would be utilized on the back of the suite level as well; looking towards campus where the entrance sticks out. Those are the kind of unique amenities that give a stadium character. I know this will be a great facility, but I hope we are taking advantage of the opportunities that are presented.
                                The only people on that level is media, the president suite and coaches so I guess I don't see why there needs to be a terrace.
                                Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Working...
                                X