Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: North Dakota

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    I think we blow them out. Zenner drops 200 and doesn't see the field in the 4th.
    I like your thinking. But I think Sumner and company show up big behind the scenes. SDSUs defense blows them up early and UND doesn't get any momentum.

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
      they do have some very talented WR's, that's why if you guys pressure and force the run blowout, if they can pass whole different ball gameball game
      Agreed. Our pass rush and secondary better be ready to go. This team, in this building, certainly should not be taken lightly.

Comment

Here is an interesting tweet from Larves Jones, maybe he is going to contribute this year....https://twitter.com/JustaJonesBoy/st...11966157721600

Comment

I think we blow them out. Zenner drops 200 and doesn't see the field in the 4th.
          I have to agree with this. The Jacks have a significant advantage in the trenches on both sides of the ball. Couple that with UND starting a freshman QB and that is a recipe for a long night for the artist formerly known as Sioux.

This isn't even factoring in a healthy Austin Sumner and the nation's leading rusher.
          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
          - Steven Wright

Comment

On tonight's broadcast, KELO was touting this as a rivalry game. Twice they mentioned this. Did I miss something?

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
              Here is an interesting tweet from Larves Jones, maybe he is going to contribute this year....https://twitter.com/JustaJonesBoy/st...11966157721600
              That would be a huge addition if he can contribute the way it sounds like he can.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
                On tonight's broadcast, KELO was touting this as a rivalry game. Twice they mentioned this. Did I miss something?
                Didn't you get that memo?
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

We are 1-9 indoors at the FCS level and UND has won 17 of the last 18 Potato Bowl games. Also, this is without a doubt, their Super Bowl. We are definitely the more talented team, but a blowout...not so sure.
                  "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                    We are 1-9 indoors at the FCS level and UND has won 17 of the last 18 Potato Bowl games. Also, this is without a doubt, their Super Bowl. We are definitely the more talented team, but a blowout...not so sure.
                    Super Bowl??? Really? They are not some D-II school trying to make a name - They have Montana and Montana State coming in right after us. Eastern Washington is also coming to GF.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                      That would be a huge addition if he can contribute the way it sounds like he can.
                      I'm not so sure it's as huge as you make it out to be. While it was Butler, our receivers performed pretty well last week. From what I hear, Larves isn't some speed burner with size like Jaron or Dale were.
                      "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                      "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                        I'm not so sure it's as huge as you make it out to be. While it was Butler, our receivers performed pretty well last week. From what I hear, Larves isn't some speed burner with size like Jaron or Dale were.
                        Any time you can add depth to a position that needs it is never a bad thing. Not saying he will become the number 1 guy at WR now, but say if TT gets hurt again or Schneider does, we dont really have a lot proven that can just step in. I trust that the guys next in line could, but to me it seems he could get some playing time and give us some depth at a position we need. Looking good against butler is one thing, against nebraksa and NDSU etc is another.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                          Any time you can add depth to a position that needs it is never a bad thing. Not saying he will become the number 1 guy at WR now, but say if TT gets hurt again or Schneider does, we dont really have a lot proven that can just step in. I trust that the guys next in line could, but to me it seems he could get some playing time and give us some depth at a position we need. Looking good against butler is one thing, against nebraksa and NDSU etc is another.
                          He's just as unproven as the guys behind our starters right now though. You said it would be a huge addition if he can contribute like it sounds he can. I'm just telling you, I've heard differently on the potential impact of his play. He's not even on the depth chart for this week. We'll see how he comes along.
                          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Paris is still not listed on the 3 deep chart in the UND game notes.....It's Zenner-Gandy-Rodriguez........what gives? Is he hurt? I'm pretty sure TV said Paris was pushing hard for the #2 spot during camp. Did I miss a news article or post somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                              He's just as unproven as the guys behind our starters right now though. You said it would be a huge addition if he can contribute like it sounds he can. I'm just telling you, I've heard differently on the potential impact of his play. He's not even on the depth chart for this week. We'll see how he comes along.
                              Hasnt he played college ball before? If not I am mistaken. Originally reports I have heard made it sound like he was a great get and would/should be a factor.

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
                                Paris is still not listed on the 3 deep chart in the UND game notes.....It's Zenner-Gandy-Rodriguez........what gives? Is he hurt? I'm pretty sure TV said Paris was pushing hard for the #2 spot during camp. Did I miss a news article or post somewhere?
                                Is there an updated or weekly depth chart that is somewhere to view?

Comment

Working...
                                X