Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UND Game

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    When you order your tickets from UND, ask to sit in the SDSU section. There was an article in the Brookings Register a week or two ago, about the availability of tickets and they gave the information for getting tickets for the UND game, and I am trying to recall the section number, seems like it was 217, but not sure. Don't bring your cowbell. They are not allowed. They threaten to take mine away and that was when Josh Ranek was playing. A long time ago, but I don't they have change their policy on that.
    Thank God

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
      You can barrow mine Wyatt.
      Thanks Chad, I have a few cowbells in my possession, though.
      "Cheer the team from South Dakota with loyal hearts so true!"

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
        Thank God
        You mean we cant bring our bells to the dome? Oh shi*, I was not planning on coming anyway.

Comment

I thought that I would take a quick second to post general information for the SDSU/UND game in Grand Forks:

Tickets:

If you use the link below it should get you to the ticketmaster site for tickets. I believe the visitors section is 217 or 218. I do think that tickets will go fast the week of the game. The Potato Bowl game usually draws a good crowd.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/Universi...B_OEM_ID=13500

I believe that game time is 6:00 pm and Grand Forks will have plenty of game day activities for the family. Here are the activities that they have scheduled for Friday and Saturday:

Friday, September 6th

UND Fan Luncheon – Noon – Alerus Center
          Baked Potato Bar, served 11 AM – 1 PM (all Hugo’s locations)
          Hugo’s Potato Bowl 10K Run & Tater Tot Trot (Riverside Park Warming House) Registration begins at 4 PM

Saturday, September 7th

GF Rotary Club Pancake Breakfast – 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM at Grand Forks Central High School
          Sons of Norway Potato Pancake Breakfast – 7:30 AM t0 1:00 PM at 1401 9th Avenue South in Grand Forks.
          KEM Shrine Potato Bowl Parade - 10:30 AM
          NPPGA Baked Potato Bar – Time set for 3:00 PM at the Alerus Center in Grand Forks.

48th Annual Potato Bowl Football Game – North Dakota vs South Dakota State – Kick off time set for 6:00 PM at the Alerus Center in Grand Forks.

http://potatobowl.org/

As far as hotels go, I typically stay at the CanadInn. It is attached to the Alerus Center and has a water park for the kids.

http://www.canadinns.com/stay/stay-m...?entry_id=8574

Best of luck to the Jacks this year, just not against UND.

Comment

Working...
          X