X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Butler - Home Opener

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    thank you. been waiting to see that.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Surprised to see Larves Jones not on the 2 deep. Felt he could have gotten in, maybe as the season goes on will see his name pop up there. felt WR was a bit of a question mark and he might be able to fill that void.

Also surprised on the last page we dont have a offensive Cordinator. just head coach and Defense and special teams and position coaches. I am assuming somebody missed something when they entered the coaches.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
        Surprised to see Larves Jones not on the 2 deep. Felt he could have gotten in, maybe as the season goes on will see his name pop up there. felt WR was a bit of a question mark and he might be able to fill that void.

Also surprised on the last page we dont have a offensive Cordinator. just head coach and Defense and special teams and position coaches. I am assuming somebody missed something when they entered the coaches.
        Eric Eidness is the Offensive Cooridnator/Quaterback coach according to GoJacks. Must have just been missed in the write up.

Comment

I am looking at the same page and Eric Eidness was inadvertently left off. It would be big news if he left, which I am sure he does not have any plans to leave not right now. Who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
            Depth chart looks really solid. The thing with the receivers is that they just have to be good enough. Catch the balls that are catchable and have good timing with Sumner, there's plenty of talent at the other positions.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
              ...And where exactly can I find you?
              West of the dykhouse in the paved lot. We'll have the blue tent and RV right in the northeast corner of the lot. Swing by!
              "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
              "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                Surprised to see Larves Jones not on the 2 deep. Felt he could have gotten in, maybe as the season goes on will see his name pop up there. felt WR was a bit of a question mark and he might be able to fill that void. Also surprised on the last page we dont have a offensive Cordinator. just head coach and Defense and special teams and position coaches. I am assuming somebody missed something when they entered the coaches.
                Jones is likely a red shirt. Looking at the depth chart, I see a couple positions where the back up will also be the 2nd string back up at another position but it isn't listed as such.Punting could be interesting. We're loaded at corner and our LBs are young and super talented. Lets hope this translates.
                "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

How about loaded at Offensive line? Lots of beef up there - average weight is 307. Center is the smallest at 295. Bodes well for the running game. 1 great RB with a good back up, big, experienced (Shoff exception) O - line and above average QB. Wow - Can't wait to see the Jacks go!

Shoff is inexperienced, but 6' 6" 325 lbs.!!! Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by shot_5533 View Post
                    How about loaded at Offensive line? Lots of beef up there - average weight is 307. Center is the smallest at 295. Bodes well for the running game. 1 great RB with a good back up, big, experienced (Shoff exception) O - line and above average QB. Wow - Can't wait to see the Jacks go!

Shoff is inexperienced, but 6' 6" 325 lbs.!!! Wow.
                    Is it Saturday Yet? I am finding it very hard to concentrate and stay focused at work.

Comment

I just reactivated subscriptions to Jackrabbit Extra, the online Argus, and the Midcontinent Sports Package. It's time to get this 2013 football season started!

Jackrabbit Extra says that they will have HD video coverage of the Butler game. Sounds like a nice upgrade. It will be interesting to see how it looks.

Comment

Its like agony sitting at work for another day and half before saturday even gets here. I feel like a kid at christmas waiting for the home opener. In the words of Tim Tebow, I am excited.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                          I just reactivated subscriptions to Jackrabbit Extra, the online Argus, and the Midcontinent Sports Package. It's time to get this 2013 football season started!

Jackrabbit Extra says that they will have HD video coverage of the Butler game. Sounds like a nice upgrade. It will be interesting to see how it looks.
                          Provided by the Yeager Media Center. It should be a lot better. For one thing, the new stream is produced separately from the scoreboard feed.
                          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Then I think Sumner can pass the school passing record for yards his junior year. thats pretty awesome. Zenner can be close to 2nd all time rushing yards after the season. Thats going to be exciting to watch. Is it game day yet? I keep checking the clock at work and pretty sure it looks to be ticking backwards......either that or the second hand might literally be broken.

Comment

So ****ing excited for tomorrow: my first SDSU game as an alumnus.
                              Originally posted by JackFan96
                              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                                So ****ing excited for tomorrow: my first SDSU game as an alumnus.
                                i can tell you are a day early.

Comment

Working...
                                X