X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2014 Recruiting List

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    Another PWO.

@TerryVandrovec: Dakota Thorstenson (6-5, 205) of Herreid-Selby said he has accepted a PWO offer from SDSU. Could be WR, TE or DE. State champ in TJ, HJ.

Last year HJ champ in State B http://sports.sdpb.org/boys/track/b/field/highjump.htm
    Can anybody from that part of the state tell us anything about him? He is obviously long, lean, and athletic. I know when he was the KSFY Athlete of the Week not to long ago he was averaging 20.5 pts and 10.5 rebounds a game through 7 games. Looks like he could be a perfect PWO project athlete.

Here is a video of him drop step dunking it from a couple of weeks ago....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBX9sJWoM9k

Comment

@michaelbruntz: Lincoln (Neb.) North Star RB Austin Rose tells me he has accepted a preferred walk-on spot at Nebraska (VIP): http://t.co/WUfFUGc4zc

Austin Rose going to Nebraska as PWO. Had offer from SDSU. He was a top rated RB in NE until he broke his ankle before his senior season.

Comment

@NorthstarFN: Cannon Fall's Austin Noble (@Austin_Shack) will join the UMD football program as he committed to the Bulldogs earlier today

Austin Noble, OT had offer from SDSU.

Comment

SDSU in home visit to WR Daurice Fountain today.

@Evan_Flood: Three-star athlete Daurice Fountain also had an in-home visit with South Dakota State on Wednesday. http://t.co/PPz3PMGYlq #SDSU #wisfb

Comment

UWMandSDSU is on fire tonight!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
              UWMandSDSU is on fire tonight!!!
              No, just bored. A lot of activity regarding recruits last few days. Expect it to stay this way 'til signing day.

Comment

Keep the info comin!

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                  SDSU in home visit to WR Daurice Fountain today.

@Evan_Flood: Three-star athlete Daurice Fountain also had an in-home visit with South Dakota State on Wednesday. http://t.co/PPz3PMGYlq #SDSU #wisfb
                  I want this guy and Salmon from Florida. Let's get these guys signed up.

Edit: also Malik Harris. Lets get him too.
                  "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                  "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                    I want this guy and Salmon from Florida. Let's get these guys signed up.

Edit: also Malik Harris. Lets get him too.
                    I am thinking Salmon goes to Wyoming.

Of recruits left from offers list, have feeling we have very good chance with Harris, decent shot at Fountain (Iilinois State has been really after him) and descent shot at Olson (Oregon State late arrival). The rest of the group not so much.

*Maybe Baggett.

Comment

Jacques Perra , Roseville,MN QB and Metro Player of the Year accepted PWO from Minnesota.

Comment

Whew! I had to catch my breath after getting caught up with the flurry of activity. Goosie and UWMandSDSU have been very busy with updates. Can you imagine how busy Stig's staff has been? (That doesn't sound right)

Comment

Romanesko verbal to us also earlier in week

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
                            Whew! I had to catch my breath after getting caught up with the flurry of activity. Goosie and UWMandSDSU have been very busy with updates. Can you imagine how busy Stig's staff has been? (That doesn't sound right)
                            Ha, Chortle.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Zero South Dakota kids offered and one Iowa kid offered in class of 2014. Bulldog doesn't get it! Like I said before we expect them to all be PWO's and they get away from us. We can't live with 85 area players and expect to win, but you can't tell me there isn't more than 1 kid in a 150 radius that is scholly material. Let's see how long these Arizona kids,etc.. deal with our winters, not playing for a year or two, etc.. Another disappointing showing for us in 2014. We need to build some relationships in Sioux Falls if we expect to get the best. Next year there are 5 big time juniors in town. We need 3 of them signed as scholarship players! Pipelines are not being built and it is disappointing. And speaking with area coaches and football trainers the frustration is building with them as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BULLDOG View Post
                                Zero South Dakota kids offered and one Iowa kid offered in class of 2014. Bulldog doesn't get it! Like I said before we expect them to all be PWO's and they get away from us. We can't live with 85 area players and expect to win, but you can't tell me there isn't more than 1 kid in a 150 radius that is scholly material. Let's see how long these Arizona kids,etc.. deal with our winters, not playing for a year or two, etc.. Another disappointing showing for us in 2014. We need to build some relationships in Sioux Falls if we expect to get the best. Next year there are 5 big time juniors in town. We need 3 of them signed as scholarship players! Pipelines are not being built and it is disappointing. And speaking with area coaches and football trainers the frustration is building with them as well.
                                SDSU has offered SF Roosevelt Jrs. Taryn Christion and Grant Schmidt already. Who are the other 3 big time Jrs., they are not coming to me right now?

Comment

Working...
                                X