2014 Recruiting List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2014 Recruiting List

Not applicable to us ... but... Marshal Yanda was another Iowa kid who went JUCO and on to the Hawkeyes - then on to the Ravens. Similarities would be JUCO and Iowa raised.

Agree and hopeful!

Comment

Zimmerman already used redshirt I believe

Comment

Both Zimmerman and Schultz signed on the dotted line today on Juco signing day are officially members of the Jackrabbit football team.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
          Both Zimmerman and Schultz signed on the dotted line today on Juco signing day are officially members of the Jackrabbit football team.
          Good, because, according to Twitter, they were still waiting on Schultz, as of a little after 11 a.m.

So now I can't believe everything I read on Twitter? If we can't trust the internet, what can we trust?

Glad they're both on board!
          @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
          --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
            Good, because, according to Twitter, they were still waiting on Schultz, as of a little after 11 a.m.

So now I can't believe everything I read on Twitter? If we can't trust the internet, what can we trust?

Glad they're both on board!
            Haha, I should have said are signing today to officially become Jacks

Comment

Haha, I should have said are signing today to officially become Jacks
              Darn. I was hoping you had the inside scoop. Apparently, still nothing official on Schultz.
              @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
              --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
                Darn. I was hoping you had the inside scoop. Apparently, still nothing official on Schultz.
                Don't tell me he has had second thoughts, like talking to Kleiman up the road?

Comment

Why wasn't there a press release of their signings? Doesn't make sense unless I missed it.
                  Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                    Why wasn't there a press release of their signings? Doesn't make sense unless I missed it.
                    Here is an article about IWCC players signing, Zimmerman is the feature of the article.....http://www.nonpareilonline.com/sport...QRVqIw.twitter

Comment

super article...

Comment

Zimmerman rhymes with Timmerman,hope he turns out as good.

Comment

Here is an article about IWCC players signing, Zimmerman is the feature of the article.....http://www.nonpareilonline.com/sport...QRVqIw.twitter
                          A press release from SDSU is more of what I was referring to.
                          Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Craig Bohl snatched up his first Wyoming recruit. Jacks had an offer out to him.

OT - Cole Turner, 6'4" 273, Cedar Rapids, IA (Xavier)

Comment

SDSU and Sioux Falls?? One scholarship player from Sioux Falls on SDSU roster and currently zero offers to current seniors? NDSU 5 scholarship Sioux Falls kids on their roster. Why are the Coaches at NDSU seeing talent in our backyard that SDSU coaches are not seeing. Quintanilla and Marlette would have looked great in a Jack uniform.

Comment

Originally posted by BULLDOG View Post
                                SDSU and Sioux Falls?? One scholarship player from Sioux Falls on SDSU roster and currently zero offers to current seniors? NDSU 5 scholarship Sioux Falls kids on their roster. Why are the Coaches at NDSU seeing talent in our backyard that SDSU coaches are not seeing. Quintanilla and Marlette would have looked great in a Jack uniform.
                                Is Quintanilla going to NDSU? I haven't seen any of that talk. Seen/read only good things from him regarding SDSU.

Comment

Working...
                                X