Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nebraska 2013

Originally posted by goon View Post
    I think the Lines should do well boths sides of the ball, as long as we can make it tough for Tmoney since i dont know if i fear their running game. If there is a chance of an upset this is it..........Just like I thought when we played Michigan.
    I think I fear their running game most. It's what they defaulted to in the second half against Wyoming when they couldn't seem to get any consistency going by mixing it up. They rushed for 375 yards and averaged 6 yards/carry. They have three solid running backs, plus Martinez. And with Newby emerging as a quick, shifty threat, I could see them just pounding the rock with the hope of wearing us down. That said, I think the Jacks will be able to run the ball, too. Nebraska's defensive line is not a strength and got completely manhandled at times against Wyoming. But who knows? Both teams have two more games before they meet up. A lot likely will change from what we saw in Week 1.
    @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
    --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
      I was looking at the Huskers schedule this morning and our game still said TBA. But when i clicked our game , it said 1pm eastern time. So is it safe to assume it will be a noon game. We are only 2 weeks away, youd think they would know by now.
      I don't think the Big 10 does many noon games. Usually 11 am, 2:30 or 6 or 7 pm. I could be wrong. I don't think a time has been set yet.

As for UND, have to go in there and play the way SDSU plays FB. A win is almost certain if the Jackrabbits do that. Get caught up in the past history or try to throttle back in anticipation of the Husker and Bison and UND will make it hurt.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
        I don't think the Big 10 does many noon games. Usually 11 am, 2:30 or 6 or 7 pm. I could be wrong. I don't think a time has been set yet.
        I couldn't find anything specific to the Bit 10, but in the Big 12, it goes like this: "Games for the first three weeks of the season and special date games (e.g. Labor Day Sunday, Thursday nights) must be selected by June 1. The remaining games will be selected on 12 days notice, except that four times per year the television partners may utilize a six-day selection progress."

Most likely, the Big 10 is similar, which means we should know something by Monday. I sure hope it's not an 11 a.m. start.
        @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
        --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

I've been hearing 2:30 p.m. from some Nebraska fans. We'll see I guess.
          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

I have access to 2 NU fans tickets in the south endzone. Asking $60 each which is basically face value. If anyone is interested let me know.l
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
              I have access to 2 NU fans tickets in the south endzone. Asking $60 each which is basically face value. If anyone is interested let me know.l
              MD...check yourPM.

Go Jacks!!
              SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Does anybody know if we will have any recruits at the Nebraska game? I don't know of NCAA regulations on it, but thought maybe some of the Nebraska guys may be at the game. Recognizing them as a crowd somehow would be cool.
                One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

SDSU vs Nebraska game time is listed at 2:30 with broadcast on BTN and BTN2GO.

Comment

Originally posted by JackDad View Post
                    SDSU vs Nebraska game time is listed at 2:30 with broadcast on BTN and BTN2GO.
                    I like that time better than 6.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                      I like that time better than 6.
                      I agree 100%. 2-4 pm kickoffs are the best for the gameday experience. Plenty of time to tailgate before and plenty of time to celebrate a well played game after. Should mean getting to bed at a reasonable time as well. The older I get the more that is a priority. This is great news.

Comment

I would have perfered a 6 or evening time just to have more time to get there and such. at least its not a 11 or 12 kick off. that would stink.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

You could not pick a better time for those of us who have to drive down and back in the same day. I love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                            You could not pick a better time for those of us who have to drive down and back in the same day. I love it!
                            I'm with Southeast!

Comment

Can someone update me and let me know what sections the SDSU fans are in at Memorial Stadium? Thanks.
                              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                                Can someone update me and let me know what sections the SDSU fans are in at Memorial Stadium? Thanks.
                                My understanding is that Section 21 typically is the primary "visitors' section". That's where I'll be (row 31). Maybe someone else can confirm that. Last time I bought a couple of excellent lower-sideline tickets on Stubhub and wound up sitting right behind a handful of SDSU fans. That was fun but the people up in the main SDSU section seemed to be having an even better time. Strength in numbers!

Comment

Working...
                                X