Nebraska 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nebraska 2013

my family got um in the mail today. dont remember what section should be SDSU but in the nose bleeds it seems.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Don't forget about the Alumni Association pregame event. Come hang out with 800 of your closest friends! This event sold out last time and we believe it will again.

http://www.statealum.com/s/1108/index.aspx?sid=1108&gid=1&pgid=2615&cid=3251&ecid= 3251&crid=0&calpgid=13&calcid=685

Go State!

Comment

6 rows lower than last time. Still in the nosebleeds. Majorly disappointed. Probably going to sell and stub hub it or scalp day of.

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
          6 rows lower than last time. Still in the nosebleeds. Majorly disappointed. Probably going to sell and stub hub it or scalp day of.
          Since we are the visitors, im thinking nosebleeds is pretty much it, unless youre a parent of a player

Comment

Yes visitors get poor seats at games. The only exception I've seen is at Gophers games. They still give the visitors poor seats, but since the students don't show it is easy to improve one's lie.
            You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
              Yes visitors get poor seats at games. The only exception I've seen is at Gophers games. They still give the visitors poor seats, but since the students don't show it is easy to improve one's lie.
              Not a gophers smack section.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Not smack. True statement. That is what we did when State played at TCF.
                You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

goon: not sure what you're trying to accomplish with your "Not a gophers smack section" response or comment on a Prairiehaas post. There was nothing wrong with the post by Prairiehaas. Suggestion: go back and read the board's guidelines (see the "Announcements" section above, the guidelines are the first "sticky" thread in that section)...pay attention to guideline #9. Carry on.

Comment

Jackjd. Just goofin. Just relax a bit. I know you take your job seriously. so I am going to say I am not trying to tick off the bartender. Last thing I want to do is get on their bad side which is not all that pleasant. So maybe just relax the best you can the next 2 weeks and get ready for some jackrabbit football like I am.

I guess I should have added a smiley face to show the light heartedness of my post earlier.

Comment

No harm, no foul. K?

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
                        this is why I didn't even attempt to buy them from SDSU. Not their fault as they sell what they're given. Ended up 10-20 rows out between the 40yd lines for the same price.
                        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

I think section 19 row 80 something. Ugh. my brother is joining us for the game. Good news is he went to sdsu. Bad news he graduated from nebraska. So he thinks he is wearing nebraska stuff for the game. I told him since he is sitting with sdsu and we got the tickets we will get him a nice sdsu shirt to wear for the game.

Comment

See you up there Goon. Should we bring an oxygen tank, in case of altitude sickness?

Comment

See you up there Goon. Should we bring an oxygen tank, in case of altitude sickness?
                              I have tried both options. Seats closer to the field but not in the "Jackrabbit Section" and seats with fellow Jackrabbit fans. I will take the Jackrabbit section option every time. Looking forward to seeing a sea of blue in Memorial Stadium.
                              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Do they provide sherpas at the stadium or do we have to bring our own?

Comment

Working...
                                X