X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nebraska 2013

Originally posted by jack power View Post
    That was great
    Yep. You could tell the players were shocked as they didn't move at all. Probably were thinking how many wind sprints they would be doing
    "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
      Yep. You could tell the players were shocked as they didn't move at all. Probably were thinking how many wind sprints they would be doing
      I saw an Add for Jacks foundation in today's Argus Leader I think it was the HyVee ad. $18 ea looks to be yellow in Color.

Comment

CF PROMO is an SDSU licensed provider. I am tight with those guys, and will meet with them tomorrow in Sioux Falls and see what the can do. You can get a Gilden Shirt with that on it for probably around 12 bucks.

Comment

I think part of the goal is to raise money. im in for a double x. but is 12 including a donation. I would think so, but don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitNation View Post
            CF PROMO is an SDSU licensed provider. I am tight with those guys, and will meet with them tomorrow in Sioux Falls and see what the can do. You can get a Gilden Shirt with that on it for probably around 12 bucks.
            I couldn't find a picture on-line to look at. Are the shirts Hy-vee is selling Nebraska Team Jack shirts or something Jackrabbit for Jack related?
            One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
              I couldn't find a picture on-line to look at. Are the shirts Hy-vee is selling Nebraska Team Jack shirts or something Jackrabbit for Jack related?
              Just Say Team Jack from What I remember. $18 ea.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                Just Say Team Jack from What I remember. $18 ea.

I had forgotten that this was supposed to be a "Gold Out" for Husker fans (perhaps to mask the # of SDSU fans, I kid, I kid) In which case I would be in favor of Blue Shirts, but it if is yellow I understand that line of thinking as well (perhaps a color of yellow that stands out?!?).

Comment

I had forgotten that this was supposed to be a "Gold Out" for Husker fans (perhaps to mask the # of SDSU fans, I kid, I kid) In which case I would be in favor of Blue Shirts, but it if is yellow I understand that line of thinking as well (perhaps a color of yellow that stands out?!?).
                  A gold ribbon is the official color for kids cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                    A gold ribbon is the official color for kids cancer.
                    Did not know that.Thnak you.

Comment

I have obtained two good tickets for the Nebraska game that I will not need. They are in Section 21, Row 21, with lots of other Jackrabbit ticket holders. If you want them (cost me $125...60 per ticket, plus $5 fee) just PM me.

Comment

If we are having shirts made up, since all of Nebraska will be in gold shirts, we really need to be in Blue Shirts, we will stand out and still support work going on.

jacks for jack.jpg

We can do whatever design but blue with the theme would really pop!

Comment

Guys, I would again advise we wait on the T-shirts. The purpose of the shirts are that they are benefitting Jack's foundation for pediatric brain cancer research. Moreover, if SDSU and Jack's foundation are able to make it work and get SDSU t-shirts designed, any other shirts would compete directly with those. We don't want that when the purpose is to fund the research. Please be patient. If something changes and I hear of it, I'll post it here immediately.
                          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

My two tickets for the Nebraska game are gone...thanks to those who contacted me.

Comment

This photo

Should be used as inspiration this year to not let it be just out of reach like last time!

Edit: AND! we should wear the YELLOW PANTS!

Comment

Hey that is my photo yes I won't have quite as good of spot this time around

This photo

Should be used as inspiration this year to not let it be just out of reach like last time!

Edit: AND! we should wear the YELLOW PANTS!

Comment

Working...
                                X