X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jacks vs. Bison take 2

Originally posted by Danger41 View Post
    Off we go to Fargo next weekend.
    We? You play on the team? Or have connections at SDSU? That will be your only way to get a ticket......

Comment

The fireworks(cannon) will still be going off but the announcer will be toned down a bit. The fans will be way louder than any regular season game.

Comment

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
        We? You play on the team? Or have connections at SDSU? That will be your only way to get a ticket......
        This is funny to me as, I just bought four tickets for Saturday without being on the team or having any special connections at SDSU outside of being a season ticket holder. So it isn't the only way you can get a ticket. Nice try, though.
        "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

I too just bought a pair of tickets for Saturday. No special connections other than season ticket holder.
          You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
            I too just bought a pair of tickets for Saturday. No special connections other than season ticket holder.
            I was not successful in may attempt, they are sold out. Yell loud for the Jackrabbits, we will be watching in Yankton.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

apparently 500 people acquired tickets in a half hour today, per TV's tweet:
              SDSU sold all of its allotted tickets for the FCS playoff game at NDSU in 32 minutes today.

Comment

The SDSU Ticket Office was sold out at 1:20. Standing room only after that.
                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I'm feeling lucky. Whats the Powerball at now?
                  You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
                    This is funny to me as, I just bought four tickets for Saturday without being on the team or having any special connections at SDSU outside of being a season ticket holder. So it isn't the only way you can get a ticket. Nice try, though.
                    Since you do not see the obvious problem in your logic, I will will refrain from pointing it out.

Comment

I have nothing but respect for the Bison program.

Great players, great coaches, tremendous fan support.

The Jackrabbits will certainly have their hands full, as the last two games they had were not against this level of competition.

However, I'm a big believer in momentum and confidence, and the Jacks are clicking right now.

Pretty sure the Bison would have rather seen any other team in the FCS, other than SDSU this week.

Comment

Since you do not see the obvious problem in your logic, I will will refrain from pointing it out.
                        Season tickets are not special connections. Anyone can purchase those at a modest cost.

Comment

Thank you for refraining, consider making it a habit.
                          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Go ahead and point it out, as I'm still not seeing it. If that makes me slow...so be it.
                            "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
                              Go ahead and point it out, as I'm still not seeing it. If that makes me slow...so be it.
                              Hes trying to say that having season tickets falls under the special connections category, I think most would argue that it does not. Doesnt matter much...
                              I was lucky enough to get 2 tickets, so I will try to cheer for those few thousand people that want to make it up but can't!

Comment

Originally posted by mnjackrbt View Post
                                Hes trying to say that having season tickets falls under the special connections category, I think most would argue that it does not. Doesnt matter much...
                                I was lucky enough to get 2 tickets, so I will try to cheer for those few thousand people that want to make it up but can't!
                                Put me in that group. I've got a wedding in KC on Saturday. Disappointing, but I'll find a bar with Gameplan and raise hell until they put the game on if I have to. Wedding is at 6:30 pm. Game starts at 3 pm. Could be cutting it close but since I'm not in the wedding, if I have to sneak in the back, no one will notice.
                                "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                                "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Working...
                                X