GAME DAY: Eastern Illinois

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GAME DAY: Eastern Illinois

Gandy getting in on the TD party for his first (of many) Jackrabbit TD.

Comment

Can honestly say I didn't see this coming. 44-3 after a Gandy TD run.

Here we come Bison! Here we come!!!!
      I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Dang! Just gave up the first TD with 10:39 left. 44-10 Jacks.

Comment

Well, I'm out. Great game Rabbits. Finish strong, limit their late game chances. Next week is going to be one hell of a game.

And Wright gets a fumble recovery! Awesome. Good work. What a game.

Comment

Watched the game with the West River Jacks at Thirstys in Rapid City. Great atmosphere, awesome game. Great job RABBITS!!!
            One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Great efforts on the part of the Jacks. We were definitely prepared to handle EIU. My feet were getting very cold so I left at the half. Since I am undergoing chemo, not a good idea to run your system down if you dont have too. The crowd was very vocal, but on the small side. On to Fargo.

Comment

For the record: final score was SDSU 58, EIU 10.

I just returned home from the game. It was domination in about all categories. Crowd size dismal (around 4500) but crowd heart and noise-making A+++.

Perhaps the worst matchup of all the games at CAS this season.

Comment

Wow. I can't think of anything bad to say. If that is what won the OVC, then the OVC needs to not have an autobid.
                  "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                    Wow. I can't think of anything bad to say. If that is what won the OVC, then the OVC needs to not have an autobid.
                    Whats even worse, is that Colgate, USD only win lost to Wagner in the first round of playoff. Whats wrong with this picture?

Comment

Very impressive performance today. The team definitely sent a message to the rest of FCS football.

By my count, the Jacks have won their past two games by a score of 89-17. That's not a bad way to roll into a rematch with the Bison!

Comment

Complete domination on both sides of the ball.

I read that "article" from EIU, and I'm sorry... I guess as an opposing fan, I'm probably taking it the wrong way.

But I thought their players sounded a bit disrespectful. talking about how they stopped the best rusher in their conference, so Zenner should be no trouble.

And how our defense, "They don't do anything we haven't seen before".

Well, how does 54-10 sound boys? that team tough enough for you? Maybe Zenner is a bit better, and maybe our oline is a bit better, and maybe, just maybe our "boring" defense, is just boring enough to hold you to your lowest point total of the year.

That was an butt-whooping in every sense of the word, and if we were one of the last two teams in the playoffs... the selection committee needs to get their heads set straight. USD played better than those guys.

Comment

Just an amazing showing, especially by the defense and running game. Passing was so-so. Austin missed some guys. But not much to complain about. The coaches obviously knew they could run the ball and just stuck with it. Very impressive. To the 4,300 who were there...great job. Great support. There were just a ton of standing ovations when the units came off the field. To the 10,000 who passed...shame on you. I am embarrassed how few people showed up. Completely embarrassed at the lack of support for this team. Just shameful. I just hope we bid to host a playoff game again in the future, but I wouldn't swear it will happen after today's craptastic attendance for the first home playoff game in program history. Just pathetic.
                          Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
                            Complete domination on both sides of the ball.I read that "article" from EIU, and I'm sorry... I guess as an opposing fan, I'm probably taking it the wrong way.But I thought their players sounded a bit disrespectful. talking about how they stopped the best rusher in their conference, so Zenner should be no trouble.And how our defense, "They don't do anything we haven't seen before".Well, how does 54-10 sound boys? that team tough enough for you? Maybe Zenner is a bit better, and maybe our oline is a bit better, and maybe, just maybe our "boring" defense, is just boring enough to hold you to your lowest point total of the year.That was an butt-whooping in every sense of the word, and if we were one of the last two teams in the playoffs... the selection committee needs to get their heads set straight. USD played better than those guys.
                            I just watched the press conference from their coach and he was more than complimentary.
                            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
                              Just an amazing showing, especially by the defense and running game. Passing was so-so. Austin missed some guys. But not much to complain about. The coaches obviously knew they could run the ball and just stuck with it. Very impressive. To the 4,300 who were there...great job. Great support. There were just a ton of standing ovations when the units came off the field. To the 10,000 who passed...shame on you. I am embarrassed how few people showed up. Completely embarrassed at the lack of support for this team. Just shameful. I just hope we bid to host a playoff game again in the future, but I wouldn't swear it will happen after today's craptastic attendance for the first home playoff game in program history. Just pathetic.
                              How dare people go out of town and spend time with family on Thanksgiving weekend. Sorry your priorities are out of whack.
                              One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

I would have neen in the seat, but those plane tickets over Thanksgiving were the plan. Congrats to those who were there.
                                Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
                                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
                                X