Attendance compared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Attendance compared

Thanks JD for posting this. I had intentions to make a similar thread. (I actually started typing one out yesterday, but got distracted and never got back to it).

Agreed on the YSU attendance numbers. If you look at ACTUAL attendance vs tickets distributed I'm confident SDSU would be #2. Oh well.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by yotefan90 View Post
      Only to reply to the poster who inferred that USD's attendance was last, just like their position in the standings. My only point was that the attendance was not at the bottom but 7th out of 10. Is it great? No, we can do better, but it was 42nd out of 121 FCS teams. Not quite as bad as it is being made out to be.
      USD's new motto, we are better than some but not nearly as good as SDSU. Has a nice ring to it.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

While awaiting December BOR report...two points to be remembered (viz a vi USD): 1) We need more revenues, because we have three sports...total budget near $1.8 million that USD does not sponsor...baseball, wrestling, equestrian, which have minimal gate dollars. 2) The fun comparison is always the gate revenue, when USD gets 20-25% of what SDSU does, but always has a full dome attendance number!

Comment

Is there a litte Rome vs. McIntosh Apples to Apples comparison here in that NDSU and others had more home games than the Jacks? Not on the average per se but in helping to build fan interest? Another home game early in the season like the Humps seem to get?

Comment

Working...
          X