• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goon
    replied
    Re: Future Schedules

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
    I'm asking this not to be rude. I'm a career coach so I'm interested in your situation. Do you not accrue vacation or do you just choose to use it in other ways? Again, not trying to be rude, just curious.
    Well in a month I we have baby #3 on the way so I didn't want to use PTO then so I can save as much to take time when the baby is here. so I will have zero PTO basically to end the year. some to cover the summit tourney, have to use it to cover holidays we are off. sick days etc, takes a while to build it up. So using 16 hours basically to go to a Thursday night game isn't my idea of the best use of PTO. If I had the PTO build up I don't think I would care as much, but its not convenient and not sure when school starts next year with 2 kids in school. If its a Saturday game we probably try to get tickets there.

Leave a comment:

• BTownJack
    replied

Originally posted by goon View Post
    YES, a Thursday game........well wont plan on making that one either I guess. as long as its on TV.
    That's a long ways away. I'd like to think that could change but not likely. Thanks for the info.

Leave a comment:

• WestSideRabbit
    replied

Originally posted by goon View Post
    YES, a Thursday game........well wont plan on making that one either I guess. as long as its on TV.
    I'm asking this not to be rude. I'm a career coach so I'm interested in your situation. Do you not accrue vacation or do you just choose to use it in other ways? Again, not trying to be rude, just curious.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
    Saw this today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• 2002jack
    replied

Saw this today.

Leave a comment:

• jackmd
    replied

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    Oh ****, I'm definitely going to that.
    Me too. Will be a great trip

Leave a comment:

• mitchellrabbit
    replied

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    You would definitely get your money's worth on that motorhome rental for the weekend!

Motorhome rental?

Leave a comment:

• OldHare
    replied

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
    That would be even better
    You would definitely get your money's worth on that motorhome rental for the weekend!

Leave a comment:

• mitchellrabbit
    replied

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
    Could possibly get a Rockies game on as well.

That would be even better

Leave a comment:

• mango4
    replied

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
    Maybe the Broncos will be home that weekend and make it a full football weekend. And im planning on being retired or at least semi retired by then. So my job wont get in the way.
    Could possibly get a Rockies game on as well.

Leave a comment:

• mitchellrabbit
    replied

Looks like SDSU will play at Colorado State in 2021. A weekend in Fort Collins and/or Denver? Count me in.

http://www.coloradoan.com/story/spor...les/100329124/
    Maybe the Broncos will be home that weekend and make it a full football weekend. And im planning on being retired or at least semi retired by then. So my job wont get in the way.

Leave a comment:

• RabbitObsessed
    replied

Looks like SDSU will play at Colorado State in 2021. A weekend in Fort Collins and/or Denver? Count me in.

Oh ****, I'm definitely going to that.

Leave a comment:

• mango4
    replied

Leave a comment:

• THE PRIDE IS BACK!!!
    replied

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
    I'm completely fine with a Thursday night game but I also live in Brookings so I might be a bit biased. I just hope work doesn't mind when I don't come back after my lunch break.
    Maybe it will have to be a close-down-the-city day.

Leave a comment:

• BTownJack
    replied

I'm completely fine with a Thursday night game but I also live in Brookings so I might be a bit biased. I just hope work doesn't mind when I don't come back after my lunch break.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X