GDT: Bye week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: Bye week

I agree in principle with you, tjbison. But, if you're interested, I saved links to a number of posts on Bisonville in which some of your less honorable colleagues did not have nice things to say about SDSU when the Jacks made the football playoffs and in the NCAA BB Tourneys. Personally, I think MH351 is wrong in having a preference that NDSU dominate all year. I think its time once again for the Jacks to bite the Bison in Fargo and spoil the regular season.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      So beating western and southern all of a sudden don't seem like for sure wins like I thought it would be last week. Just shows how hard it is to predict the valley.
      With the inconsistencies in the passing game and special teams there are no "sure wins" for the Jackrabbits. We need a big crowd at CAS and a FB team that comes out firing on all cylinders after a 2 week break.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
        That's fine, but generally when a conference mate is running good in the playoffs you cheer for them, just because it helps the Conference and getting more teams in.
        This definitely was not universal when Jacks were in playoffs and Bison weren't.

Comment

Ndsu fans who want the conference to do will. Some fan bases will some won't.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
            I agree in principle with you, tjbison. But, if you're interested, I saved links to a number of posts on Bisonville in which some of your less honorable colleagues did not have nice things to say about SDSU when the Jacks made the football playoffs and in the NCAA BB Tourneys. Personally, I think MH351 is wrong in having a preference that NDSU dominate all year. I think its time once again for the Jacks to bite the Bison in Fargo and spoil the regular season.
            Never said we didn't have negative fans
            BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Working...
            X