X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SDSU's Game Highlights

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
    Damn "spring" weather..... TV just posted this:

"SDSU spring ball was supposed to start last Fri. then this Wed. Now delayed to Fri. or Mon. Think the new facility will be helpful?"

That explains why we have not heard anything about the practices.
    Yes most definitely would be helpful, even if it looks like a hog house or chicken coop.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
      Yes most definitely would be helpful, even if it looks like a hog house or chicken coop.
      Most Likely it is designed in this fashion ( what you call a chicken coop or hog house) to take advantage of the natural Southerly lighting (it serves a purpose). Furthermore a great majority of the athletes that will use it will not think that simply because they are not familiar with the structures you reference. Additionally I know your comments are made somewhat in jest. this post was simply to outline the facts above. (facts because they were found on the internet.)

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
        this post was simply to outline the facts above. (facts because they were found on the internet.)
        You cant put anything on the internet that isnt true.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

"We're gonna need a bigger chicken."
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
            Additionally I know your comments are made somewhat in jest.
            BINGO U win the prize. (My 10 unsuccessful Power ball tickets from last Saturday). I do jest. Its a fine facility, and I am glad I made a contribution towards its completion. I am sure there are a number of considerations, including the one you mentioned, in this building. Its what is needed to be competitive in a number of sports.

Comment

Working...
            X