• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacks#1Fan
    replied
    Re: Tix exchange - A stuck thread

Originally posted by slosho View Post
    I'll let you know by the end of the day.
    JackMD: If you wind up with the tickets, I will take 4 (need 2 for sure, and 4 if possible). Anybody else with 4, PM me.

Leave a comment:

• slosho
    replied

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    I've got 4 out there waiting for confirmation. If I don't hear from them by Wednesday I'll offer them to you.
    I'll let you know by the end of the day.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    I've got 4 out there waiting for confirmation. If I don't hear from them by Wednesday I'll offer them to you.
    thanks and sounds good, i will let them know there is a maybe.

Leave a comment:

• jackmd
    replied

Originally posted by goon View Post
    still looking for tickets for a co worker if anyone has some left. up to 8 would be nice bout not sure if they all need to sit together or not. any available let me know and i can get you in contact with them.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

still looking for tickets for a co worker if anyone has some left. up to 8 would be nice bout not sure if they all need to sit together or not. any available let me know and i can get you in contact with them.

Leave a comment:

• Gameday
    replied

I have two tickets to the Robert Morris game tomorrow Section 119 row 8 (east side about the 35 yard line). Direct message me if interested.
    Might have two for the NDSU game same spot.
    thanks!

Leave a comment:

• AugieJackFan
    replied

Would love 2 tickets to tomorrow's game if anyone has extras please PM me. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

a co worker is looking for tickets for the NDSU game. I think needs 6-8. I will double check. If anyone has some extra let me know. They will be going to Jacks fans.

Leave a comment:

• CappinHard
    replied

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I still don't understand how Junior Jacks works for football. If I were to bring my two old enough kids (6 and 4), where would they sit? I guess I'd just have to not sit in my spot and just find some open spot to sit with them...?
    No, if you have season tickets, just call the season ticket office. They will look around your season tickets and find an open seat next to you, or move you around so it will work, they are very accommodating. They don't get free access to the NDSU or Hobo Day game, but they will let you purchase those games individually, which is what I did.

Leave a comment:

• sdsu2000
    replied

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I still don't understand how Junior Jacks works for football. If I were to bring my two old enough kids (6 and 4), where would they sit? I guess I'd just have to not sit in my spot and just find some open spot to sit with them...?
    Agreed I have 2 kids in JJ and have no idea where I should tell them to sit for football games.

Leave a comment:

• RowdyRabbit
    replied

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
    I believe it's 3 and under, but they have to sit on your lap. Unless you are referring to the GA bleachers at Frost. If you're looking at taking young ones to home games, I recommend the Junior Jacks club. $40 gets them entrance to most home football games and all home basketball games.

Leave a comment:

• slosho
    replied

Originally posted by sdsu2000 View Post
    If memory serves me it is under Kindergarten so 6 or so.
    I was trying to use a friends ticket who isn't bringing her husband but is bringing their 5 Yr/old for my other friend who is moving to TX and is strapped for cash.

So I'll ask this instead: Is there anybody that has an extra ticket for Sat. they would be willing to donate to an SDSU/Pride alum that wishes to see the game.

If not I may just end up buying him one.

Leave a comment:

• sdsu2000
    replied

If memory serves me it is under Kindergarten so 6 or so.

Leave a comment:

• slosho
    replied

No just have a friend taking a kid

Leave a comment:

• mitchellrabbit
    replied

[QUOTE=slosho;277059]Can someone remind me what age of child is free admittance?[/QUOTE

Id say as long as theyvcan sit on your lap, youre good. My grandson is 5 and i bought him a ticket for the first time this year

Leave a comment:

Working...
X