This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tix exchange - A stuck thread

I know it's probably a long shot but we're looking for 2 or more tickets to NDSU game. Also might need 1 or 2 tickets to the Nebraska game. Private message me if you have some.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
      My 2 Nebraska tickets are back on the market. A certain poster on this board committed to buying my tickets and has since gone MIA. Not cool.

PM me if you are interested. Can arrange to meet in Lincoln or in SF sometime this week.
      Sold.
      Last edited by TK22867; 09-17-2013, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Yes (and NO!!.....) My weekend for the NDSU game opened up and now we can head to Brookings for the game. I know it is a long-shot, but if anyone has two tickets I would be interested. I am trying to see if I can get a press pass for the game, but if that falls through would like to have backup set up.

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
          I need 4 for Hobo Day. PM me if you have 4 for sale
          I still need 4 for Hobo Day. Please PM me if you have 4 for sale.
          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

2 tickets.to the nebraska game

(ticket scalper with Atlanta area code banned)
            Last edited by filbert; 09-18-2013, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Re: 2 tickets.to the nebraska game

Originally posted by whompzilla View Post
              (ticket scalper with Atlanta area code banned)
              Note that this is a FIRST post by whompzilla, and that he's asking for you to send money first. BUYER BEWARE. Sheriff Rabid
              Last edited by filbert; 09-18-2013, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                Note that this is a FIRST post by whompzilla, and that he's asking for you to send money first. BUYER BEWARE. Sheriff Rabid
                I thought it was weird that he had a shipping charge, plus getting a little late to depend on snail mail.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                  Plus he is asking for greater than face value for nosebleed seats when there are much better instant download tickets on stubhub for cheaper.
                  "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                  "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                    Plus he is asking for greater than face value for nosebleed seats when there are much better instant download tickets on stubhub for cheaper.
                    Oh oh, my turn! Here goes:

Plus his moniker is Whompzilla...alluding to his belief that Nebraska is gonna whomp SDSU.
                    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

• Re: Tix exchange - A stuck thread

There are still nearly 900 tickets for the Nebraska game on Stubhub and the prices are falling. The cheapest are now only $24 and they should go a little lower. Grab a few and make a quick down-and-back trip for the game!

http://www.stubhub.com/nebraska-foot...-2013-4223897/

Comment

seeing as how area code 404 is Atlanta, I think Mr. Whompzilla has earned himself a permanent ban.

*whistles as he goes off to banninate a ticket-spammer*
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Just had some people cancel out of going to Nebraska, so I have 2 tickets to game. Section 21 Row 16. Face value $120
                          Let me know if you want them. pbink@brookings.net

Comment

Might have one tucket left in the sdsu section our 4th cancled so pm me will try to check back often before the game. We still have a few people to check with.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                              Might have one tucket left in the sdsu section our 4th cancled so pm me will try to check back often before the game. We still have a few people to check with.

MMM...if I left Brookings, right now, I could still make it, barely.
                              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                                MMM...if I left Brookings, right now, I could still make it, barely.
                                Just have to sit with my family
                                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                                X