X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tix exchange - A stuck thread

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    I've got 4 out there waiting for confirmation. If I don't hear from them by Wednesday I'll offer them to you.
    thanks and sounds good, i will let them know there is a maybe.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
      I've got 4 out there waiting for confirmation. If I don't hear from them by Wednesday I'll offer them to you.
      I'll let you know by the end of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
        I'll let you know by the end of the day.
        JackMD: If you wind up with the tickets, I will take 4 (need 2 for sure, and 4 if possible). Anybody else with 4, PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
          JackMD: If you wind up with the tickets, I will take 4 (need 2 for sure, and 4 if possible). Anybody else with 4, PM me.
          Oops, not in the market anymore...have been taken care of already.

Comment

ISO 4 tickets to Saturdays game. Please PM me if you have any available. Thanks

Comment

I am also looking for 2 tickets to the NDSU game - please PM me if you have any available.

Comment

There are tickets on stubhub for the game. But youll have to pay 135-300. Thats nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                  There are tickets on stubhub for the game. But youll have to pay 135-300. Thats nuts.
                  I suspect those are from Bison fans, who really don't want to come down and watch the bad news.

Comment

I have four tickets available for the game Saturday. Section 123 on the east side, Row 27 seats 21, 22, 23, 24. PM me if interested. Thanks.

SOLD
                    Last edited by nells; 10-02-2015, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nells View Post
                      I have four tickets available for the game Saturday. Section 123 on the east side, Row 27 seats 21, 22, 23, 24. PM me if interested. Thanks.
                      Sent PM.
                      "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Have 4 tickets that just opened up...Section H Row 4 Seats 11-14. PM

Comment

Originally posted by mjacks11 View Post
                          Sent PM

Comment

Originally posted by mjacks11 View Post
                            Fyi, he's asking $100/ticket. So don't waste your time.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                              Fyi, he's asking $100/ticket. So don't waste your time.
                              Why not? If you want to go at this point, you're pressing your luck if you expect to pay face value IMO. I'm sure there are dozens of Bison fans that would jump at the tickets for $100 each.
                              “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                                Why not? If you want to go at this point, you're pressing your luck if you expect to pay face value IMO. I'm sure there are dozens of Bison fans that would jump at the tickets for $100 each.
                                I have season tix, I'm not worried about it. I was just looking for a jacks fan that wants tix, $100/ticket is ridiculous imo.

Comment

Working...
                                X