Rollin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rollin

Saw Aaron on campus today. He's banged up, but said he's feeling a lot better.
    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
      Saw Aaron on campus today. He's banged up, but said he's feeling a lot better.
      Good news, I assume he is doubtful for this Saturday.

Comment

He won't play Saturday. He said he was planning to be back soon, though.
        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

After taking a hit like he did, I don't think I would ever put the pads on again. Life is too short, but some of us have big courage. Thanks Aaron.

Comment

Aaron has worked his tail off to put himself in a position to have a special senior year. I hate to see him miss any snaps at all. He's a really tough guy and is equally determined. He'll be back and he'll catch passes over the middle.
            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

I'm just glad to hear that he is improving. And yes, of course, I hope to see him on the field soon. Even if tomorrow's game goes well and the Jacks earn another win, we are going to need all hands on deck for the battles ahead in the conference season. Can't wait.
              The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Is Rollin playing this Sat?

Comment

Originally posted by TailGatr View Post
                  Is Rollin playing this Sat?
                  He just tweeted he's clear to fly and play this week!
                  "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Awesome!!! That could be the game changer.

Comment

Would be huge to have him. Hope he is 100%. Need to get his talent back on the field. Hope that helps sumner having him back shouldn't hurt. How long till our lineman get back?
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Saw Aaron today. He's really excited that he was cleared to play. I'm happy for him. Good kid and hard worker.
                        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

I am glad he can play! Makes us better!

Comment

Working...
                          X