• Show
Clear All

Re: Predict the Score vs. at Kansas

KU 41 Jacks 21

Comment

Ku 17
      sdsu 7
      One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Good Guys 13
        Bad Guys 9

Comment

KU 42, SDSU 17.

I think the Jayhawks are going to come out with fire in their eyes for their new coach. Not the best time to come up against what will still probably be the worst team in the Big 12. Not a good game to start a green freshman quarterback in. If Sumner were 100% I might give the Jacks a good chance to upset. But we'll see, won't we? I hear the tailgating in Lawrence is pretty darn good.
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

20 - 17 If cline is playing If we can get Ditka to stap up just for one game. Jacks by 250.

Comment

20 us 17 them

Comment

SDSU 14
                KU 37

Past FBS games don't give me much hope for this one, no matter how bad they (KU) has been the last couple years.

Here's to hoping having a QB that wants to be out there makes a difference.
                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                  SDSU 14
                  KU 37

Past FBS games don't give me much hope for this one, no matter how bad they (KU) has been the last couple years.

Here's to hoping having a QB that wants to be out there makes a difference.
                  Keep the faith,our players have to have faith in each other,everyone has to do his absolute best to make it easier for the team to execute flawlessly.Here's how we do it....(1) set the tone the first series of downs,both offensively and defensively (that's when they will be at their peak in adrenaline and emotionally at thier highest)...(2)plant the seed of doubt back into thier minds about "overcomming" how bad they were last year , get 'em down on themselves and dragging thier butt(3) creep ahead in the score,then slam the door shut.RESULT? One nice little upset of a BCS school.I'm forever the optomist....

Comment

I think this is going to be another close game like vs. UM Gophers. Should have won that game. Jacks 10-KU 9.

Comment

Jacks win, 17-10. Kline's performance surprises an overconfident and underwhelming Kansas team.
                      This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                        Jacks win, 17-10. Kline's performance surprises an overconfident and underwhelming Kansas team.
                        I'm going with Jacked_Up.

Comment

Working...
                        X