X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2012 Season Ticket #'s

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
    Do you do radio as a profession?
    Let's hope so, as he does not have a face for TV*.

*Have not actually seen him, just basing my judgement on the SDSU women I have met**
    **We didn't actually meet, they were too busy grazing.***
    ***Um, what was the question?****
    ****TWSS.

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
      Do you do radio as a profession?
      10 years

And while I feel like I have a face for radio, others have disagreed.

And I've met some very attractive SDSU women in Brookings... and some attractive NDSU women as well

I forgot the question

I figure TWSS means, "This was so stupid"... Hey, I got a laugh over it. What's a day without a good laugh?
      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

What is the latest tally tickets purchased? Seems like a good question to get us off these simplistic questions offered to jackrabbit1.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
          What is the latest tally tickets purchased? Seems like a good question to get us off these simplistic questions offered to jackrabbit1.
          Just under 3,000 from when I bought mine. Five years ago they were right around 1000. Pretty remarkable. I'm definitely looking forward to making the trips up this fall from Yankton.
          Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

By the way, I did buy tickets to the first round of the Summit League this year. My friend from Pennsylvania (also an SDSU grad) was in town, so we went to the game... Even got to sit in the student section, which was a LOT of fun!
            I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Working...
            X