2013 Recruiting List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2013 Recruiting List

There was a time when all the athletes received grey shirts. Several of them. We also received grey shorts. The school even laundered them for us.

Last edited by JackJD; 08-01-2012, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      There was a time when all the athletes received grey shirts. Several of them. We also received grey shorts. The school even laundered them for us.

Still wearing mine

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
        Not at least offering Tyler Wrice is an atrocity. Kid's got offers from NDSU, UNI and Ill State. Tyler's mom is from Brookings and his grandma lives there still I believe.
        Wrice committed to NDSU according to the Forum.

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/369438/
        "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
        "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
          Wrice committed to NDSU according to the Forum.

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/369438/
          I note off field problems with Ojari. Thats not good, plus there are two starters that will not play this fall due to injuries. The names escape me but one was a lineman and the other was a Defense back. Something tells me there is too much talent at NDSU and pressure is taking its toll. Maybe Wrice might get playing time by the time the SDSU game rolls around in 2013

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
            Is Cole Langer being recruited?
            Per a recent TV Blog, Cole Langer has been offered by SDSU and USD. I also saw a short interview on Gopherhole.com that stated Minnesota and NDSU may have some interest.

http://terryvandrovec.tumblr.com/

http://www.gopherhole.com/news_artic...rrer_id=331171
            “Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?” - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Welp, according to TV Brandon Valley wide receiver Matt Vandeberg accepted the Iowa grayshirt offer... https://twitter.com/TerryVandrovec/s...35133662908417

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
                It looks like Matt Vandeberg, WR from Brandon Valley has recieved a Gray Shirt offer from the Iowa Hawkeyes http://iowa.scout.com/a.z?s=8&p=2&c=...2f1207064.html .......this kid is super fast, I would really love to see him wearing our colors next year.
                Verballed to Iowa according to TV via Matt's twitter account. Good luck to him. TV also mentioned he was never interested in the regional FCS schools.
                Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

PER TV:

TerryVandrovec Dell Rapids LB Cole Langer said he has verbally committed to SDSU. He is the grandson of Pro Football Hall of Fame center Jim Langer.

Nice to have a legacy with real potential stay at home!

GO JACKS.

Comment

Originally posted by scubasteve View Post
                    PER TV:

TerryVandrovec Dell Rapids LB Cole Langer said he has verbally committed to SDSU. He is the grandson of Pro Football Hall of Fame center Jim Langer.

GO JACKS.
                    Pretty excited about this, but I live in Dells so I'm a little biased
                    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

• Re: 2013 Recruiting List

PER TV:

GO JACKS.
                      This is excellent news!!!! Very excited to have him at SDSU.
                      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

PER TV:

GO JACKS.
                        That's some good news right there!
                        If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                        - Steven Wright

Comment

PER TV:

GO JACKS.
                          See. Staying at home to play at a local D1 program can be "cool"
                          "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...nclick_check=1

Comment

Great news, and high hopes for the Langer tradition to continue at SDSU.

Comment

Just getting caught up on the news...Cole's Langer's commitment is exciting.

Comment

Working...
                                X