2013 Recruiting List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2013 Recruiting List

Nate Gerry has announced he is focusing on attending a BCS school. Plans to make a decision this fall.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeHenriksen View Post
      Nate Gerry has announced he is focusing on attending a BCS school. Plans to make a decision this fall.
      Not suprised, There seems to be enough athletes from South Dakota to go to a BCS school and thrive and make a pro team. Ala Reiff, Leber, Greenway.
      "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Nathan Gerry has officially committed to the Nebraska Cornhuskers.
        Last edited by BigGoosie13; 06-17-2012, 08:56 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
          Nathan Gerry has officially committed to the Nebraska Cornhuskers.
          Just curious what blood relation he is to the former player and Assistant coach at SDSU, whose first name I forget but had a nice head of red hair?

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
            Just curious what blood relation he is to the former player and Assistant coach at SDSU, whose first name I forget but had a nice head of red hair?
            Same pronunciation but different spelling. "Gerry" vs. "Garry". Kris Garry was his name, if I am thinking of the same guy as you are.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
              Same pronunciation but different spelling. "Gerry" vs. "Garry". Kris Garry was his name, if I am thinking of the same guy as you are.
              There you go. Different spelling so I suppose no relationship except some families might spell their names different, but are related. In this case we will assume this is not Kris's family.

Comment

Malik Rucker committed to Iowa.
                "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                  Malik Rucker committed to Iowa.
                  He was never going FCS but I'm pretty unhappy he didn't go to the Gophers.
                  Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Beaver Dam,WI. DE Owen Salzwedel who had offers from the Jacks and Ill. State committed to Minnesota.

Comment

Just found out that Papillion-Lavista DB Tyler Wrice was offered by North Dakota State today. Anyone hear who stood out at the camp on Thursday?

Comment

Chris Streveler, a QB from Illinois, committed to the Gophers. SDSU had offered.
                        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

According to Allen Trieu of Scout.com we offered Safety Vince Speller of Mt. Carmel HS in Chicago.......https://twitter.com/AllenTrieu/statu...91373614252032

Scout page http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73...=1&nid=6147085
                          Rivals page http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...Speller-136604

Here is his highlight video....it doesn't show any real plays until the 40 second mark....

Comment

Tyler Wrice was offered by Northern Iowa according to his father. I also have a source that says Bryce Sheard is on the Jackrabbit's list for an offer. I also spoke with a head coach out of Lincoln, NE and two assistant coaches in Omaha, NE about Najee Jackson. I saw him play last year twice and was impressed, and after talking to these coaches they are very high on him. They believe he has all the tools to be a big time player this year and a DI Athlete. Not sure where he will project in college but he is a pure athlete and could play a variety of positions in college. Casey Sayles (6'4", 240-250LB TE/DE) out of Omaha North, moves very, very well for a big guy. South Dakota has already offered him at one of thier camps. There is a lot of young talent in the Metro out there at camps but without question the most impressive was Sayles. I believe his stock will be rising fast as he hits the camp circuit this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepthreat View Post
                              Tyler Wrice was offered by Northern Iowa according to his father. I also have a source that says Bryce Sheard is on the Jackrabbit's list for an offer. I also spoke with a head coach out of Lincoln, NE and two assistant coaches in Omaha, NE about Najee Jackson. I saw him play last year twice and was impressed, and after talking to these coaches they are very high on him. They believe he has all the tools to be a big time player this year and a DI Athlete. Not sure where he will project in college but he is a pure athlete and could play a variety of positions in college. Casey Sayles (6'4", 240-250LB TE/DE) out of Omaha North, moves very, very well for a big guy. South Dakota has already offered him at one of thier camps. There is a lot of young talent in the Metro out there at camps but without question the most impressive was Sayles. I believe his stock will be rising fast as he hits the camp circuit this summer.
                              I was able to see some of the camp this week and saw a couple stand outs there! Perhaps some new blood? There were a couple of sizable o line guys that seemed impressive one Of them could snap quite well!? Any thoughts?

Comment

Recruiting in the Omaha Metro/Lincoln area is starting to heat up. Luke Worden, DB/RB, 5'9" 180, Scottsbluff: He may be the fastest athlete in the class and is a projected CB at the next level has an offer from South Dakota. Devin Washington, RB, 5'9" 175, Lincoln Southeast: The best pure RB in the class, Washington has the quickness and elusiveness to create a hole and the speed (4.42) to blow by defenders and take it the distance—tremendous vision and the ability to make the difficult catch out of the backfield. A durable back who rushed for over 1,900 yards in 2011. He along with Papillion-Lavista's Bryce Sheard and Tyler Wrice, received offers from Illinois St. yesterday. Zach Cook, QB, 6'3" 198, Omaha Burke: He showed good accuracy throwing for over 2.200 yards last season and a Class A record 29 TDs, while leading the Bulldogs to a perfect regular season and one win away from winning it all was offered by Southern Illinois.

Comment

Working...
                                X