Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Meadows to FAU?

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
    The person I'd love to see back on the staff is Daren Wilkinson, and it wouldn't be entirely out of the realm of possibility either.

He was the QB coach at Colorado State this past year, but they have had a coaching change and seems to be in limbo at the moment. From what I read he is receiving an interview opportunity under the new CSU regime, but I haven't found anything saying whether he has or hasn't got the job yet.
    I'd be surprised if he keeps his job at CSU, it sounded like the #1 problem CSU had with Fairchild (head coach) was the development of his QB's. He is an alum their though so you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
      The person I'd love to see back on the staff is Daren Wilkinson, and it wouldn't be entirely out of the realm of possibility either.

He was the QB coach at Colorado State this past year, but they have had a coaching change and seems to be in limbo at the moment. From what I read he is receiving an interview opportunity under the new CSU regime, but I haven't found anything saying whether he has or hasn't got the job yet.
      He gets my vote. I think he did a lot of good while he was here.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
        Congratulations.

Personally, in an ideal world it would be awesome if they could pull Carl Larson out of the pastor-hood to be O-Line coach. He rocked.

Hope they find a good candidate with no SDSU ties to fill this void. New blood could be a good thing.
        Agreed. Amazing coach and amazing guy.
        "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
          He gets my vote. I think he did a lot of good while he was here.
          It would be a huge blessing to have a coach of Daren Wilkinson's caliber returning. He is a class act. Great football mind, great recruiter. Huge asset to any program.

Comment

Working...
          X