Western Illinois GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Western Illinois GDT

dropped passes are killng us. couple big dropps that sounded like they should have been caught.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      dropped passes are killng us. couple big dropps that sounded like they should have been caught.
      You can watch the game on www.valley-football.org . The pass to Rollins was close to a catch. I was thinking he should have caught it but the announcers said the wind affected the ball and he was looking directly into the sun. Run offense still can't get it going. Run defense can't stop it from going.
      Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

WIU goes for it on 4th and doesn't get it. Turn over on downs. SDSU gets it with 1:17 in 2nd quarter.

Comment

Rollin with 2 straight catches. SDSU with a chance to score now. 1:00 left.

Comment

2nd and goal at the 7. 48 seconds. WIU shooting themselves in the foot with penalties.

Comment

lets get a score before half and get a little cushion going to half time.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Sumner runs for 7. Touchdown. 14-0. He dove into the endzone too!

Comment

I think he and moss should be team MVP this year. Moss started everyting I felt with his effort at cal poly with how hard he played and sumner effort once he got the start. I think Sumner is a big part of what has happened why this team is in a much better groove then we started the year.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                    I think he and moss should be team MVP this year. Moss started everyting I felt with his effort at cal poly with how hard he played and sumner effort once he got the start. I think Sumner is a big part of what has happened why this team is in a much better groove then we started the year.
                    I agree. Next year is going to be fun.

Halftime. 14-0 Jacks.

Comment

Jacks get a pick and are in business. It'd be great to bury these chippy Leathernecks

Comment

WIU gets the ball to start the second half. Picked off by the Rabbits. SDSU has the ball on the WIU 15... 1st down--Moss drops a TD. Zenner for a few on 2nd down.

Comment

Puzzling why our run game isn't better

Comment

Jacks third-down play selection getting rapped by announcers... Jacks getFG off turnover, up 17-0.

Comment

Field goal is good. 17-0 SDSU.

Comment

WIU is putting together a pretty good drive here. We need a stop. Oh wow. Just as I was typing. Scoop and score by Winston Wright! 24-0 SDSU.

Comment

Working...
                                X