Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MO State GDT

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    I can't believe we never run play action inside the 10. When we do it, it works.
    That would mean creativity from the guys with headsets. We all know that isn't going to happen.
    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Picked up a long first down...and then a run up the middle on first down for nothing. I am counting.
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

It is time to move Kool back to WR. When Zenner runs we have a running game. When Kool runs we waste a down. I'm glad we started Zenner, now leave him in, when he needs a break bring in Winterboer.

Comment

Depressing. We fumble and on the next play, Bears score. Seen that before.

Comment

I thought he was down. The replay was pretty poor. Thoughts?
            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Great and now Clare fumbles. Why is he even playing let alone touching the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                I don't think the knee actually hit the ground until after the ball is out. Regardless, don't drop the dang ball and we don't have to agonize over replays.Is it too late for Kdlt to put on seinfeld reruns?

Comment

Only if he forward progess had stopped the LB ripped the ball out of Clare's hands.

Comment

Let me help. Our running backs should be Zenner and Winterboer that is it.

Comment

Looked down.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Just turning the game on...what generation potato are they using to for the tv production? It's giving me a headache....what is this? 1980?

Might have to turn the tv off and go to the radio.
                        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                          Looked down.
                          If I were in the middle of this offense, I'd look a little down too.

Comment

Wasn't the fake punt fairly predictable? We put no rush on the prior punt...didn't even pretend to have a rush, just fell back. So, same thing happening this play. Looked like our guys falling back were leading blockers for Missouri State.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                              Wasn't the fake punt fairly predictable? We put no rush on the prior punt...didn't even pretend to have a rush, just fell back. So, same thing happening this play. Looked like our guys falling back were leading blockers for Missouri State.
                              I don't even know if it was a designed fake. I'm guessing with that spread punt formation they just have a read thrown in where the punter can just take it if he sees no one rushes.
                              Originally posted by JackFan96
                              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

After the fake punt resulting in a nice run and a first down, our defense seemed to stiffen and we stopped them. They punted...rolls to the 10 and then we get a holding penalty so we're starting on the five.

Comment

Working...
                                X