Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Missouri State

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    I honestly have no idea what to expect from the Bears. I know nothing about them. Planning to listen to the game while I get some work done in the yard/garage. I'd like to see a dominate performance by the Jacks but will take a well planned and well executed scheme that results in a competitive game as well.

Great weekend for sports. Game 7 tonight, hunting pheasants in the morning, college FB tomorrow and the NFL Sunday.
    Good weekend except for the absence of a dominate performance or a well-planned and executed scheme. My neck still hurts from that 2 point conversion attempt. How stupid was that??
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

2 pt conversions are the high risk option after a TD.Why take the risk at failing for no apparent reason?I wish Stig could see the folly in this.Especially given the struggles we've had punching it in from the closer one yard line and failing.....geez

Comment

Congrats on the win. Holy scoring Batman! I was following your score updates during our game. Looked like you guys were having a tough time but must have put the hammer down in the 4th. Glad you guys got the win and hopefully it gave you something to build on.

Comment

According to TV's twitter: SDSU QB Austin Sumner has been named FCS national freshman of the week by The Sports Network.
          Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!!!

Comment

Congrates to Sumner! There are things to celebrate from that game.
            You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Working...
            X