KDLT to broadcast both SDSU & USD games on 10/29/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: KDLT to broadcast both SDSU & USD games on 10/29/11

I misread my DirecTV guide. It only shows ND vs Navy for one hour, 5-6 PM I believe. I'll give credit to the Jacks for pre-empting Notre Dame, but there will be a lot of unhappy Irish fans out there, regardless of their current record. Will the Irish be shown on an alternate channel?

Not that it matters to me. I'll be pheasant hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
      I misread my DirecTV guide. It only shows ND vs Navy for one hour, 5-6 PM I believe. I'll give credit to the Jacks for pre-empting Notre Dame, but there will be a lot of unhappy Irish fans out there, regardless of their current record. Will the Irish be shown on an alternate channel?

Not that it matters to me. I'll be pheasant hunting.
      Hopefully by the time the Irish come on TV, the game will be pretty much decided. Anyway theyd better not lose to Navy again.

Comment

I think Tyler is doing a pretty good job, and while Struck doesn't have a broadcasting voice, I agree that he has a good knowledge of the game.

And no offense to Jerry Oaster, who I listened to for years and years...but it's nice having a color guy who doesn't complain about official's calls, and focuses on the game.

Comment

Working...
        X