South Dakota State at Youngstown State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: South Dakota State at Youngstown State

i don't know anything about the SDSU coach. i'm just an team follower from a distance. do you guys think he's a D1 coach? is he the right guy to take this program to the next level? i think he is a very loyal person. he's been with the school for a long time. is it time for a change?

Comment

Originally posted by KI DRIVER View Post
      i don't know anything about the SDSU coach. i'm just an team follower from a distance. do you guys think he's a D1 coach? is he the right guy to take this program to the next level? i think he is a very loyal person. he's been with the school for a long time. is it time for a change?
      I believe Coach Stig it the right guy for the job. He is a smart man and can right the ship. I believe the SDSU adminstration has severely handicapped him with facilities and budget. Every school in the conference and area for that matter will use our stadium and lack of practice facilities against us. The budget limits our ability to attact proven assistant coaches long term imo. If SDSU continues to fund this program like it is (smalled budget in the Mo Valley as stated on another post) then these struggles will continue more often then not. Hopefully, this administration can get the money raised and increase the revenue streams needed to compete consistantly at a national level.
      We...ARE...STATE!
      SOUTH...DAKOTA...STATE!!

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks View Post
        I believe Coach Stig it the right guy for the job. He is a smart man and can right the ship. I believe the SDSU adminstration has severely handicapped him with facilities and budget. Every school in the conference and area for that matter will use our stadium and lack of practice facilities against us. The budget limits our ability to attact proven assistant coaches long term imo. If SDSU continues to fund this program like it is (smalled budget in the Mo Valley as stated on another post) then these struggles will continue more often then not. Hopefully, this administration can get the money raised and increase the revenue streams needed to compete consistantly at a national level.
        Completely agree.
        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
          Completely agree.
          I agree, Stig is a good coach and a better person IMO. I think stig does need to look at the cordinators and make a change. Meadows has not done anything and our offense has gotten worse the more he got into the play calling. also need to look at defensive schemes IMO.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL day in Youngstown!!! 80 Degrees and SUNNY SKIES! Should be a big crowd and a vocal crowd. Coach Wolford wants this play loud on 3rd down and he will get it today.

Comment

Originally posted by guinzone View Post
              Absolutely BEAUTIFUL day in Youngstown!!! 80 Degrees and SUNNY SKIES! Should be a big crowd and a vocal crowd. Coach Wolford wants this play loud on 3rd down and he will get it today.

Looks like a great day for Sumner to throw for 300+ yards
              If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
              - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                Looks like a great day for Sumner to throw for 300+ yards
                I love Sumner, but I would be fine if he only had one yard. All that I care about is a WIN!!! Go Jacks!
                Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Is this game on a website somewhere?
                  Let's Go Rabbits!!

Comment

At end of the first quarter: SDSU 14, Youngstown State 7

Dirk Kool and Mike Lien out for disciplinary reasons.

Comment

Well, just got done with some errands and got the game on the radio...score update is a pleasant surprise!

Hope SDSU can keep it up. (What exactly has been "it" so far this game, those that have been listening?
                      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Youngstown committing lots of errors...many penalties. SDSU seems to be playing with some intensity. Youngstown's d-backs having some trouble standing up (e.g. Moss TD and long pass to Moss).

Comment

so is there free audio or TV coverage online anywhere?
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Darn. We were on the 18 and moving. Bad snap. YSU recovers...three plays later they score. PAT good. 14-14. Ouch.

Comment

What did Lien and Kool do to get benched? I'm assuming they're out for the entire game, but it would be nice if the benching is only for a half.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                                so is there free audio or TV coverage online anywhere?
                                Anyone know?
                                Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Working...
                                X