Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cal Poly

Originally posted by Danger41 View Post
    That play at the end of the first half showed me a lack of situational awareness. QB instinct is to slide (I get that), but come on dude, know the situation and get your butt in the end zone.
    I would hope a QB's instinct to get the dang ball into the endzone would be greater than his instinct to slide (at the 1 yd line). Especially with time running out in the half.

I didn't have sound but I saw the play, and I would love to hear what the various media's covering the game were saying about that.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

adding insult to injury, according to tweets from tyler, tv and moss. the team is still in minneapolis waiting for a bus to take them home because weather in sioux falls prevented them from landing this morning

Comment

And to make matters worse, the charter got diverted, last night, to Minneapolis because of the fog. They left there about 8:30 this am. They should be back in Brookings about 11:00. Not a good way to start the week of a conference game

edit: should be about 12:30
        Last edited by SDSU16; 09-18-2011, 09:33 AM.
        Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
          adding insult to injury, according to tweets from tyler, tv and moss. the team is still in minneapolis waiting for a bus to take them home because weather in sioux falls prevented them from landing this morning
          were there storms in SF? I'm out of town so I'm just curious. You think they could have gotten closer than SF but I guess not.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
            were there storms in SF? I'm out of town so I'm just curious. You think they could have gotten closer than SF but I guess not.
            Not unusual to get stuck in Minneopolis, its a hub for several such as Omaha, Sioux City and Sioux Falls. I spent a night trying to get some sleep on those uncomfortable seats in the terminal. If I could have caught a bus to Omaha, I would have.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSU16 View Post
              And to make matters worse, the charter got diverted, last night, to Minneapolis because of the fog. They left there about 8:30 this am. They should be back in Brookings about 11:00. Not a good way to start the week of a conference game

edit: should be about 12:30
              I believe they are still in minneapolis

Comment

Here's the game story in The Tribune of San Luis Obispo: http://www.sanluisobispo.com/2011/09...ota-state.html

Comment

Working...
                X