Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Time for a change?

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
    Almost toast SJ, but feel the need to set the record straight for witness: Stig never said Sumner would start. He said they had Sumner and Thomas and would reserve judgment (overnight, I suspect). I suspect Sumner will start, but I hate statements that say "I believe" etc.
    . The reason I said that was somebody that watched on Keloland news about it told me that. I said I believe cuz I didn't hear it personally. Would it have been better if I said "Don't quote me on it"..... Smh
    "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
      . The reason I said that was somebody that watched on Keloland news about it told me that. I said I believe cuz I didn't hear it personally. Would it have been better if I said "Don't quote me on it"..... Smh
      Sorry if I was too harsh. I just have an aversion to second-hand information...maybe it is the journalism background that makes me so sensitive, but I see so much second-hand information on the internet postings these days, that I guess I should get over it. I would at least have been more tolerant if the post had said "A friend says he saw on KELO that the coach said Austin Sumner would start Saturday." I surely wouldn't have blamed you for the misinformation.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
        Sorry if I was too harsh. I just have an aversion to second-hand information...maybe it is the journalism background that makes me so sensitive, but I see so much second-hand information on the internet postings these days, that I guess I should get over it. I would at least have been more tolerant if the post had said "A friend says he saw on KELO that the coach said Austin Sumner would start Saturday." I surely wouldn't have blamed you for the misinformation.
        Well Stig said Sumner is starting so I guess it's deemed irrelevant now.
        "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
          Well Stig said Sumner is starting so I guess it's deemed irrelevant now.
          Most every thing posted on a message board is pretty much irrelevent.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
            Most every thing posted on a message board is pretty much irrelevent.
            I disagree. The lounge has lots of useful stuff. I've learned more about snowblowers and beer than I ever cared to know.
            One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
              I disagree. The lounge has lots of useful stuff. I've learned more about snowblowers and beer than I ever cared to know.

and pie

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                and pie
                and music

Comment

and, YouTube. Critical info man.
                  You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

The lock is in place and all it needs is a closing gesture by the moderator, who would first yell " Last call for alcohol".

Comment

Working...
                    X