Jack's on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack's on TV

I understand that the Jack's are on the Big Ten Network, but what can you do if the game isn't being shown in your area? Is there somewhere online I can watch it? Also, the place I'm at has the Big Ten Network and they also have two channels of Big10Ex. Anyone know if they'll show the other two Big Ten football games on these channels? The guide doesn't say and I'd like to make sure I can watch the game.

Also, here's a blunder by the Big Ten. Click on this link: http://www.btn2go.com/btn2go/

Then scroll over below to the Jacks vs Illinois game and put your mouse over the Jackrabbit logo. What does it say? Coyotes
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Re: Jack's on TV

Jack's are on th extra Big Ten Network channels where I'm at. If you get the BTN, you should get the game.
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Re: Jack's on TV

big ten network isnt working at my house but all other channels around it are

Comment

Working...
      X