Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UNI fan needs info

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
    The Comfort Inn is okay, it's pretty clean.
    Thanks, 2002jack, I was hoping someone would reassure me about my hotel choice.

Comment

Big Cat, you might find this site helpful http://brookingschamber.org/ and since you are at the Comfort Inn you might want to check out the new Ground Round right across the parking lot from your hotel. Downtown is the place to be after the game, but if you don't want to fight the crowds this place just opened and has lots of TVs

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ground...96741653721195

Comment

Thanks everyone for the helpful advice. Our plans are made and we're looking forward to visiting Brookings and the SDSU campus in October. I'll be lurking here but not posting much. Hope the Jacks have a great year until October 15th, anyway. See you all then!

Comment

My advice as a college student would get a crimson tea from the lantern

Comment

I perfer the irish tea.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
              I perfer the irish tea.
              Seconded.
              Originally posted by JackFan96
              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                I perfer the irish tea.
                What about just an 'ol lantern tea? Those things are like diesel. Almost as bad as any mixed drink at Jim's.
                "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                  What about just an 'ol lantern tea? Those things are like diesel. Almost as bad as any mixed drink at Jim's.
                  What ever mix they use for the irish tea hides some of the punch in the faceness of the latern tea. better flavor IMO. in college i would enjoy having the stoplight and have one of each.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                  X