Ring the Bell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ring the Bell

About time. The video is lame in comparison to last year IMO. The wallpapers kick@$$ however.

http://jacksgameday.com/
    With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Re: Ring the Bell

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
    About time. The video is lame in comparison to last year IMO. The wallpapers kick@$$ however.

http://jacksgameday.com/
    I wonder if there was a lack of "highlight worthy" video from last year? I guess we will find out when the intro is played at CAS on that first Saturday! Is it gameday yet?
    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

I dunno, but with all this talk of "ring the bell", I hope we got a giant bell the players ring as they come out of the Dykhouse (as has been discussed before).
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
        I dunno, but with all this talk of "ring the bell", I hope we got a giant bell the players ring as they come out of the Dykhouse (as has been discussed before).
        That would be awesome.

Or at least an old bell inside their tunnel that each player can ring on their way out as a signal for tradition.

Sort of like the schools that have some old sign or photo above a doorway that players touch before they run out onto the field.

RINNNNG THE BELLS FOR SOUTH DA-KOOOO-TA!

Comment

Good luck trying to get people around her to keep traditions going.

Wasnt there an Engineer on here who said he and his friends were working on designing a giant bell. Like how to tune it and ring it and such. Like the worlds largest cowbell would be great to have so for TDs it could get rang everytime etc.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
            Good luck trying to get people around her to keep traditions going.

Wasnt there an Engineer on here who said he and his friends were working on designing a giant bell. Like how to tune it and ring it and such. Like the worlds largest cowbell would be great to have so for TDs it could get rang everytime etc.
            yes there was...

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
              A symbolic "call to action" to get the adrenalin flowing....kind of like these guys are trying to do(not jackrabbits, but you get the idea).....link...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzPPT-_hf60

Comment

Rooter King!

Bring it back; make it a focal point. Now!
                @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
                  Rooter King!

Bring it back; make it a focal point. Now!
                  If I could get the money owed to me by the athletic dept. this would already be done...

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                    yes there was...
                    I cant beleive I forgot that. Did you guys come up with anything so far or whats the dealio?
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                    X