Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SDSU vs. Nebraska - 2013

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
    I congratulate you for this rematch. I believe it is a sign that they do indeed respect your program, and find you to be more than a formidable foe. Although you will be underdogs by a long way, it speaks volumes for your program for them to put you back on their schedule. I sincerely mean it.

I think there is a moevment among "local" Big10 and Big12 teams to schedule area FCS teams. That is good for our programs as it generates some much needed cash into the program. Every now and then when we do get them ( i.e. beating them), then the benefit is greater yet. I thought of all the games last year in the midwest your game agianst nebraska was the most impressive.
    There was also a game in MPLS last fall that was reasonably exciting.
    You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

495k this time.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Assuming he doesn't sign with the Royals and assuming he doesn't redshirt, will that be Bubba Starling's junior year? That could make life difficult for us if he is as good as advertised.

I hope the stadium expansion doesn't put us farther from the field than last year!

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
          Assuming he doesn't sign with the Royals and assuming he doesn't redshirt, will that be Bubba Starling's junior year? That could make life difficult for us if he is as good as advertised.

I hope the stadium expansion doesn't put us farther from the field than last year!
          If he stays he would be a junior (or redshirt sophomore).

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
            495k this time.
            SDSU is receiving $395,000 for this game. They received $350,000 for their last appearance.

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...ska-again-2013

Comment

Originally posted by Alum-Ni View Post
              SDSU is receiving $395,000 for this game. They received $350,000 for their last appearance.

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...ska-again-2013
              Thank you for the facts!! I misremembered.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                Thank you for the facts!! I misremembered.
                You were only off 100k, no big deal. If your number was right, we might be able to afford new uniforms in 2013

Comment

I'm waiting for someone to come in and complain about the scheduling of two away games without a return game.
                  -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Working...
                  X