X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mitchellrabbit
    replied
    Re: SDSU vs. Nebraska - 2013

I had so much fun last yr that im planning on going to another Husker game this year. I hated the Huskers until i went down there last year and saw that their fans really werent the dickheads i thought they were.

Leave a comment:

• Theee Catrabbit
    replied

Originally posted by Alum-Ni View Post
    Glad you guys are excited about this upcoming game. You guys brought a good contingent down to Lincoln for the last game and looked like you had a great time and it was a great game. Hope you were treated well. I believe 2013 is when we will be done with our stadium expansion which will push capacity to over 90,000.
    Like Nebraska or don't like Nebraska.....they have some great fans! And you are correct Alum, we did have a great time down there.
    I wish this game was the first game of the year. It really got hyped up by our local media and fanbase, so much to the detriment of the games preceding it, IMO.

Leave a comment:

• Alum-Ni
    replied

Glad you guys are excited about this upcoming game. You guys brought a good contingent down to Lincoln for the last game and looked like you had a great time and it was a great game. Hope you were treated well. I believe 2013 is when we will be done with our stadium expansion which will push capacity to over 90,000.

Leave a comment:

• Prairiehaas
    replied

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
    Side note, I was looking for Husker vs Ohio State tickets and the cheapest was $280. Huskers vs Hawkeyes is $194. Wish I had the cash to shell out for one of those tickets. (Yes, I'm a Huskers fan, as well.)
    Sympathies to you

Leave a comment:

• Evolution Prime
    replied

I'm down for another matchup an hour away from me.

Side note, I was looking for Husker vs Ohio State tickets and the cheapest was $280. Huskers vs Hawkeyes is $194. Wish I had the cash to shell out for one of those tickets. (Yes, I'm a Huskers fan, as well.)

Leave a comment:

• Theee Catrabbit
    replied

I hate 'em too! That's why I want to play them. If we ever get the chance to beat an FBS team I want it to be them! Beating the Gophers would be similar to beating Delaware for me. It'd be great but time to move on....beating the Bugeaters? Well that's one for the ages........
    I do agree about going to other places as well, and I can't argue for the most part. But so far the Huskers game day environment has been the most fun, so why not go with a sure thing?

Leave a comment:

• slosho
    replied

I'm totally down with another trip to Lincoln I will be going for sure! Hopefully we can get an even bigger contingent than last time.

I'm very excited by this! Let's beat them this time so bad the ref's can't take it away! Austin Sumner for another Jackrabbit FIRST DOWN!
    Last edited by slosho; 08-02-2011, 05:43 PM. Reason: Excitment!

Leave a comment:

• KUlawJack
    replied

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
    I'd be happy with this:

2011 Illinois
    2012 Kansas
    2013 Nebraska
    2014 Missouri
    2015 Minnesota
    2016 Nebraska
    2017 Nebraska
    2018 Nebraska
    2019 Nebraska
    2020 Nebraska
    2021 Nebraska
    2022 Nebraska
    2023 Nebraska
    2024 Nebraska
    2025 Nebraska

But I guess I'm selfish
    As a resident Cornshucker hater, I have to say that would be awful. I'm excited for Illinois this season and really pumped for KU next year, for obvious reasons. I like going to different schools, its a great time.

Leave a comment:

• Theee Catrabbit
    replied

I'd be happy with this:

2011 Illinois
    2012 Kansas
    2013 Nebraska
    2014 Missouri
    2015 Minnesota
    2016 Nebraska
    2017 Nebraska
    2018 Nebraska
    2019 Nebraska
    2020 Nebraska
    2021 Nebraska
    2022 Nebraska
    2023 Nebraska
    2024 Nebraska
    2025 Nebraska

But I guess I'm selfish

Leave a comment:

• zooropa
    replied

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
    I doubt that Huskers will overlook SDSU a 2nd time.
    I don't think the Huskers overlooked the Jacks. Texas did the same thing the Jacks did with better personnel and beat them, and Nebraska was about as revved up for that game as they could be.

Jacks' strategy (no blitzes, contain QB, force long pass attempts) was not going to expose the difference in size/talent between the Jacks' d-line and the Huskers' o-line, and Martinez--for all his running skills--was badly exposed when he was forced to throw.

Leave a comment:

• jackmd
    replied

SDSU release on KELO

http://www.keloland.com/Sports/NewsD....cfm?Id=118973

Leave a comment:

• SpeedRabbit
    replied

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    This is absolutely fantastic news. I'm somewhat surprised I hadn't heard about it before today. I am very excited to return to Lincoln to see the Jackrabbits play again.
    I agree- fantastic news!

Leave a comment:

• NoVaJack
    replied

Originally posted by mitchell View Post
    Ok, thanks so it should it should look like this:

2008 Iowa State L 17-44
    2009 Minnesota L 13-16
    2010 Nebraska L 3-17

2011 Illinois
    2012 Kansas
    2013 Nebraska
    2014 Missouri
    2015 Minnesota

Not too shabby so far. I hope we can fit in Iowa at some point. Maybe even a November game at Arizona or Arizona St since we do so much recruiting there.
    Highly unlikely. That's when PAC 10 teams play each other.

Leave a comment:

• mitchell
    replied

I believe the Bison are playing Kansas State sometime, maybe in 13?

Leave a comment:

• jackmd
    replied

This is absolutely fantastic news. I'm somewhat surprised I hadn't heard about it before today. I am very excited to return to Lincoln to see the Jackrabbits play again.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X