2010 Jacks Seniors Sign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Jacks Seniors Sign

This probably belongs on a different thread, but it sounds like Brodie will sign with the Jags, Domino with the Broncos and Cochart with the Bengals...three year deals...for what is worth. Usual disclaimer...if this turns out to be right, remember you heard it here...if it is wrong, forget I said anything...

Re: Fall camp

Originally posted by Grape Ape View Post
    This probably belongs on a different thread, but it sounds like Brodie will sign with the Jags, Domino with the Broncos and Cochart with the Bengals...three year deals...for what is worth. Usual disclaimer...if this turns out to be right, remember you heard it here...if it is wrong, forget I said anything...
    Props to Grape Ape for getting us this info before anyone else knew. Thanks for the contribution.

I wonder if Minett or McKnight will get a shot. I'm guessing that they won't have rookie tryouts per usual which will likely hurt them.

Comment

Grape Ape - Welcome to posting! Took the liberty to create this own thread.

Comment

Cochart, Domino, Brodie: signed by NFL

TV's report in the Argus: LINK

Great news!

Added later:
        I just saw the thread under the Pro Sports...Grape Ape had the news fast! I'll merge the two threads and since all three played in 2010, I'll put it under SDSU Football.

Comment

Re: 2010 Jacks Seniors Sign

Other signee's of interest:

QB Pat Devlin, Delaware- Miami Dolphins
          S Anthony Bratton, Delaware- Green Bay Packers
          S Anthony Walters, Delaware- Chicago Bears

RB Isaac Odim, Minnesota Duluth- San Diego Chargers

DT Ty Boyle, North Dakota- Pittsburgh Steelers

CB Josh Gatlin, North Dakota State- New Orleans Saints

TE Schuylar Oordt, Northern Iowa- St. Louis Rams
          TE Ryan Mahaffey, Northern Iowa- Baltimore Ravens

(info from jbscouting.com)

Comment

Originally posted by Grape Ape View Post
            What's with the 3 year deals? I'm assuming they're non-guaranteed contracts for 3 years with a signing bonus?
            Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
              What's with the 3 year deals? I'm assuming they're non-guaranteed contracts for 3 years with a signing bonus?
              That is normal for the players to sign a 3 year deal, and yes they are non-guaranteed contracts with probably a very small signing bonus.

Comment

Just heard McKnight to the Bengals

Comment

Originally posted by JackItUp78 View Post
                  Just heard McKnight to the Bengals
                  http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...news|text|Home
                  "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Nice to see one of the wide bodies get into the NFL.
                    You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Good interview with McKnight on tonight's (7/28) KELO Sports.

We're going to really miss Ryan but it's great to know he has a shot at playing on Sundays!

Comment

The Green Bay Press Gazette had a nice story about Cochart yesterday. http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/...=2011107280485

Comment

Any word on Minnett being signed or looked at by a team?
                          GO BIG,GO BLUE, GO JACKS!

Comment

Re: Cochart, Domino, Brodie: signed by NFL

Some highlights of Bengals camp with McKnight & Cochart: http://www.bengals.com/media-lounge/...6-07ca20daf2da

Found this photo of Cole at http://www.nfl.com/photos/09000d5d82...000d5d821143ce:

Last edited by jumpinjack; 07-31-2011, 07:31 AM.

Comment

dont know who this guy is on the Bronco roster but if its Derek Domino he may have some serious issues with the team

42 Mayo, Deron LB 5-11 220 R South Dakota State
                              http://www.denverbroncos.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X